Tension

Tanaka panted heavily as he just dived but failed to save a ball that was spiked by Iwaizumi. He grunted and cussed lowly seeing the gap between Aoba Johsai and Karasuno.

16-20

Somehow this practice match proceeded with a terrible rhythm for the crows and ended up causing their loss in the first set.

"Go Oikawa senpai!"

And the cheerings from the handsome setter's fangirls wasn't helping.

"Don't mind Tanaka!"

Daichi slapped the spiker's back in an attempt to lift his spirits.

He only grinned in response.

Kageyama served the ball with great force but was received by Seijoh's libero.

"Cover!"

"Nice job Watari!"

The ball bounced over to Oikawa who did a surprise dump while smirking at Tanaka.

What are you going to do now you moral support?

The second year's eyebrow furrowed in frustration as he bit his lip.

Sugawara had noticed the building frustration in his kouhai and only shouted words of assurance with the rest of the bench warmers.

It didn't helped when Kageyama had made a poor attempt in lifting his spirits.

"You can do better Tanaka-san."

The first year spoke while sweating bullets and a dark aura behind him.

Did I made it worse?!

Said senpai did not response while frowning deeply.

The next point was scored by Hinata with their quick attack.

Groans were elicited by the fangirls.

"Oh come on."

"They keep trying to catch up it's so annoying."

"Yeah and that bald one looks so lame."

The words were clearly heard by Karasuno.

Kinoshita hissed in disdain when they had insulted his teammate.

"That's gonna make him snap."

Coach Ukai only observed further on. Ready to switch out his player if needed.

"Give it to me!" Tanaka shouted towards Kageyma urging to give him a chance to spike.

Slamming the ball, it was blocked by none other than a third year in Seijoh, Matsukawa Issei.

His eyes widened and he clenched his teeth.

"KUSO!!"

He shrieked in anger.

"Ryuu calm down!" Noya walked over to his friend.

"Pfft. Look at him losing his cool."

A brunette snickered with her friends as they watched from the railings where the rest of Oikawa fangirls are cheering.

"How lame could he be?"

"Hey watch your mouth will you?"

The girls widened their eyes and snapped their heads to see behind them the infamous trio.

True that Oikawa was famous in his school but there were a few people in that school that could beat his popularity.

Which was (Y/N) and her two close bitches.

"A-ah! (Y/N) senpai!"

"Sumimasen!"

Said senpai only smirked. "It's not me you need to apologise to."

Said fangirl frowned in response and blushed heavily.

"A-ano (Y/N)-senpai! But he isn't anything special???"

Minako and Kin walked over to a few feet beside the group with (Y/N) behind them.

"Heh. Not to you perhaps."

She leaned on the railing while taking off her jacket.

"That's my lover you're talking about."

She said while revealing the number 5 Karasuno jersey she was wearing underneath.

The fangirls were shocked upon stumbling the information that they had heard.

"LOVER?!?!"

"(Y/N)-SENPAI IS TAKEN?!?!"

The (h/c) only stared at the commotion below. Seeing her boyfriend acting so feral brought unease to her heart.

"Ryuu..."

If ya'll wanted updates please request it keeps me motivated.