Ultimate Blow

Tanaka's thriving spirit continues on for at least a week. Ennoshita thanked the god and whatever that happened to brighten his mood.

You've seen Bokuto's emo mood. You haven't seen Tanaka's emo mood yet.

While all was happy in the high school of Karasuno in the Miyagi prefecture. Kiyoko couldn't help but feel a bit weird. She felt like something is missing but she couldn't put her finger on it.

She had expressed this to her fellow third years but then again they never really learn their lesson did they?

They just told her to brush it off and maybe take a few days to relax and not stress herself. The beauty simply shrugged and agreed with her friends.

Noya who overheard abruptly jumped and shrieked and I quote 'I'LL HELP YOU KIYOKO-SAN!!' and was met with the floor.

Welp. Who knew Kiyoko was right.

-

It was a tiring day. But never for the volleyball team. All seemed normal with Hinata and Kageyama racing to the gym after class. The others arrived soon later on.

The team already brushed last week's incident as a bad day for their teammate but mostly his close friends were a bit wary and always seemingly latch on to the wing spiker.

However...they knew deep in their hearts.

That Tanaka was slowly drifting away.

It wasn't like he wants to cut off their relationship. It's just that they knew that he was keeping something from them.

Since when did Tanaka kept secrets.

Anywho...no one had seen it coming. It totally blew their socks off.

Back to the team, Coach Ukai had already reminded them that he was going to be a few minutes later than usual having to take care of the store.

So the teams were doing their own drills. Hinata was jumping around. Asahi was almost taped to the net in courtesy of Daichi. Ennoshita wondering what the fuck is going on.

The usual stuff.

The gym door slid open with Kiyoko walking in holding a notebook in her arms.

Noya decided that the best way to greet his beloved senpai was throwing himself at him.

"KIYOKO-SAN!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL TODAY AS WELL!"

Like usual.

She crouched down to avoid the oncoming torpedo so-called libero resulting in him crashing to the dirty ground.

As usual.

She looked back to see the second year faceplanted onto the ground and noticed that there was only one body. She crouched down again knowing that Tanaka will also barrel himself towards the beauty.

Well...nothing happened to be exact.

"Oh Kiyoko-san." She stood up properly and faced the shave-headed male.

"Here. You dropped this." He handed her the notebook she accidentally let go from her grasp with a small grin.

She stiffly retrieved it with a flabbergasted look.

"Hmm? Oi Tsukishima! Block me will ya?!" He left after seeing Tsukishima sucessfully blocking Narita's spike.

The other second years and third years who witnessed the scene had their jaws on the floor.

"N-ne? Did I see that right??" Suga shakily pointed out. Daichi whose face was as white as a sheet spoke with a strained voice.

"He didn't simp."

"UWOOOO TANAKAAA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?!"

The libero deliberately chased after his best friend finding it very weird that he didn't welcome their manager like he used to.

Kiyoko didn't know what to feel. Whether relief that she has one less fan or scared that Tanaka had...changed???