A change of pace

Tanaka shivererd as he hummed to himself. He rubbed his two palms together and slapped himself on the face.

"Yosh! Let's do this."

"Tanaka! They're waiting for us."

Kinoshita called out. The second year looked back and grinned. "Hai!"

He jogged and the both of them made their way onto the court. Their Karasuno jerseys glimmering under the gym lights as cheers resonated theoughout the room.

The Finals.

Shiratorizawa vs Karasuno.

Only one shall prevail.

Shall it be Shiratorizawa? Whomst are able to burst through any team with brute force.

Or will it be Karasuno? The game changer that are able to weave against all kind of opponents.

"Obviously we're going to win!"

Hinata spoke up. Tanaka smirked and he ruffled his kouhai's hair. He looked back to the stands to see her sister cheering for him and (Y/N) grinning.

"Gambatte Ryuu!!" She cheered.

Tanaka could feel his energy powering up as a nervous smile shone through.

"YOSHAAAAA!!!!"

They will shine.

But there's no such thing as an easy win.

Two sides of the coin.

Only one shall suffer.

Her heart was too fragile.

In my silent words.

I screamed.

I had loved him.

So so much.

Thank you.

For you I had suffered.

-

(Y/N) leaned against the rail as she bit her lip. She prayed inwardly that they can hold on.

It was the last set. Their scores keeping up with each other. She gripped the railing until her knuckles turned white.

She had never been so nervous before.

There's something so unsettling about this game it made her stomach uneasy. She let out a groan as she felt as if her stomach had been pierced.

"You should sit down babe."

Saeko cooed. She had heard her groans of pain and had been more worried for her. Especially in this crucial moment where everything seemed so tense.

(Y/N) only nodded and reluctantly sat down. If this was an hour ago she would've declined but she couldn't take it anymore.

She looked at the scores and tightened her lip.

Just a bit more. You can do this Ryuu.

-

Tanaka grunted as he slammed down another point. Their side let out a cheer.

One more.

This was their most critical moment in their game. The effort they had put so much in for all these months.

He wasn't going to let their chance slip away so easily.

Heh.

Funny how he said that.

He cried when they won.

He puffed his chest proudly as the national anthem played as they stood in front of their side of the gym with medals hanging off of their chest.

His eyes searched for a (h/c).

He frowned when she couldn't be seen.

Her sister notice him scanning for her and she only shook her head also unaware of her whereabouts.

He bit his tongue and averted his gaze to the ground. He was slightly disappointed you weren't there to see him win.

-

(Y/N) clawed at her throat as she was hunched over the toilet. Her eyes were brimming with tears from the pain.

Why?? She wondered. She was fine just now. So why? Why was she throwing up at this moment.

That wasn't what horrified her.

She prayed it was this morning's breakfast she was puking.

Instead some black gooey substance was at its place.

"Stop it." She whimpered.

Her cries could be heard throughout the empty loo. She was a bit thanksful that no one was here to hear her pathetic cries.

"It hurts." She whined while gripping the toilet seat. She felt more substance coming from her throat as she keeled over and threw up more.

She sobbed against the toilet seat from the pain in her stomach. Salty tears running down her cheeks as she stared in horror at the black liquid.

Another shot of pain went through her stomach as she stood up in reflex and leaned against the stall and clutched her stomach.

Hiccups could be heard as she cried. She didn't know who to call. Saeko was busy on cheering for Karasuno. There's no way her parents could come right away from her.

Tanaka.

He...he has his own worries. I shouldn't bother him.

She gasped out loud as her stomach once again grumbled and her senses went haywire. She stumbled as she fell onto the bathroom floor as she curled up against her own.

"(Y/N)-chan...?"

A voice could be heard as they slowly creak the bathroom door open.

She perked up and tried to ask for help until she moaned in pain.

"Hey are you okay in there?" Footsteps could be heard as they stopped in front of her stall and she finally recognised the voices.

Hajime knocked on the stall. "Can you open up?"

She grunted. "I-it hurts..."

"(Y/N)-chan open up. You sound really bad."

She tried pushing the lock open until more substance clawed out of her throat.

I don't want this.

She screamed as she puked more and the knocks were more frantic. "Hey! Open up. Oikawa back up. I'll try to force it open." Hajime grew more worried when he heard her cries. Tooru only nodded and stepped back.

She gripped the toilet seat and hunched over while letting out sobs. A loud bang could be heard as Hajime forcefully pushed down the door careful not to hit her as well.

They both gasped at her state. Tooru instantly went into the stall and rubbed her back. "What's happening? Is this what you ate this morning?"

She only shook her head while crying and Hajime held her hair for her. "I don't know what's going on. It hurts so much."

She whimpered as she almost let out a scream. A huge wave of pain washed over her body as she bit her own hand.

"Let's get her out of here. Call her parents Oikawa." Tooru nodded and went out of the stall. Hajime picked her up and carried her bridal style careful to hold her.

The three childhood friends quickly walked out of the loo as they made their way to the nearest hospital.