Ledge

The second year huffed as he rubbed his arms trying to preserve the little warmth he has from the rain that had just ended.

Hayari had concluded an exchange with him. He will be included in a contract that lets him works with the same company as (Y/N) for a week. If all turns out well, he might be given the chance to continue the modelling career. But he's pretty sure that he would decline.

Fame isn't for him anyways.

He's now currently waiting outside for the (h/c) female. She had offered to drive him home but he had declined at first. The female was very persistent though so he had no choice but to agree.

Does she have a car license?

Perfect timing, a motorcycle had turned up beside him. The figure took off the helmet and urged hik to ride with them.

"Get in loser." She smirked while throwing him a helmet.

He gawked while the helmet had landed in his arms.

S-so badass!!

-

The cold wind nipped at his skin as they rode through the cold night with various vehicles drove beside them as well.

Passing by a particular ledge, they drove on the highway in the lone night as droplets begin to simmer once again.

She had glanced at the ledge she often visit during the night.

Not today I guess...

-

"Ano...arigatou!! I'm sorry for making you dropping me off." He bowed respectfully in front of the sitting female situated on the motorcycle who only chuckled at his words.

They were now in front of the Tanaka residence.

"It's fine. Besides, I was the one who troubled you." She waved him off as he begrudgingly stood up straight. "Our schedule are just aligned with each other so we'll be seeing much more together." She winked at him playfully with a smug look.

"I still want to take you up with coffee if that's alright with you."

Foom!

His face blew up as it turned red with him stuttering. "H-hai!"

She snickered at his reaction and smiled softly.

"Goodbye Tanaka."

As if a knife had drove through his heart, a dull throb echoes in his chest as he gazed at the face of (Y/N) (L/N). A frown immediately plasters itself on his face.

"Goodnight (Y/N)-san..."

He let his gaze follow the vehicle that was slowly disappearing from his sight as it was dimmed out by the swallowing night which was only lit by lampposts and from houses.

Which reminds of him, Saeko must be pissed.

"RYUU WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!?!"

As if on cue, the front door slammed open with Saeko stomping over to him and pulled on his ear to drag him inside the house.

"GAH! IT HURTS NEE-SAN!" He struggled against her firm grip as his feet digs into the wooden flooring of their house.

The night continued on normally adding with the lectures and scoldings from her sisters. He climbed into his futon with a sigh.

Until it hit him.

"I DIDN'T GET HER NUMBER!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"