Chapter 2 Meeting

Start from the beginning

The next day

I woke up to see that i was still in the room with a punching bag. I didn't even know when i fell asleep since i cried most of my time here. When i got up from the floor i heard people talking outside.

"So do you think that Stepahnie is really gonna fire her. I mean this has to be like her 5 strike or something."

"Who knows but hopefully the company finally decides to drop her. She's nothing but a joke, and the way she portrayes herself as the savior of this whole compnay is ridiculus. I mean she's just a girl. Everything was fine before she came. People started to get cut the mintue  she came."

"True i guess she just enjoys seening other peole without a job. Remember when she send Rosa to the hospital."

"Yeah that was really brutal. I mean come on it's a pg show. This girl is nuts and if we want her gone then we gotta make sure that she goes completely insane until she can't handle being here anymore." "I guess we will see when she's in her match tonight."

After i heard the people who were talking bad about me leaving i decided to leave the room and i realized that  i had a meeting with Stepahine. I ended up jolting to my room and showered quickly. I put a red button shirt with a black blazer, with a black pants and black high heels.

I decided to dress professioanly just in case it helps me with a good impression.

I exited my room and head back down to the lobby. When i got down there i got into a cab and told the driver to drive me to the arena.

When i got to the arena i paid the cab driver and headed inside the arean and straight to Stephanie's office. 

I was starting to feel nervous and i didn't even know what time it was until i heard someone say" She's an hour late.I can't believe she doesn't even care about her job enough to even show up to the meeting."

I ended up fast walking my way until i saw death glares from everyone in the office. 

"It's nice of you to finally show up Ms. Gomes."Stephanie said.

"Well why don;t we just get started with this meeting then since i know all of you are just dying to know what my reactions are gonna be."I said unenthuastic.

"Well considering that your late it gave us time to think and we have decided to change our original plans for you so instead we are putting you a storyline with Dean Ambrose."Mr. Mcmanhon siad.

"Wait what? How did this happen?"Iasked coinfused.

:"Well you see Ms.Gomez it's time we punish you for your actions by having you valet for him.instead of wrestling tonight you will accompany Mr. Ambrose to his match. He is already aware of the storyline we are setting up and i suggest you follow these rules, unless you want to be disemployed."Mr. Mcmanhon said.

"I guess i have no chose."I said.

"Good, now we have a new contract for you to sign. Considering that the old one is not really that effective on you we made changes and instead of a three year contract it'll be a 1 year contract. You have already been here for  6 months so thta menas by the time this contract is up in the next six months we expect changes from you."He said.

"So half my contract is already used up then."I said.

"Yes and if you refuse to sign, then i suggest you leave now."He said.

"I told you beofre that i would bring great things to this company and i'll make sure i bring what i got to the table so i won't look like a fool.And another thing beofre i decide to sing this, how long is the storyline?"I asked.

"We are thinking about the same amount if this contract. If we don;t see any improvement by the end of this contract then we will have no choice but to let you go and will never be welcomed back here."He said.

I looked at the papers and read everyhting before i signed anything After reading it carefully i signed and just looked away.

"Now that it's settle you are to report here tonight beofre smackdown starts filming."He said.

"Great."I said whispering to myself.

"You may leave now."He said.

"Oh and Ms. Gomez i suggest that you get a hold of Mr.Ambrose befre tonight. We might just have last mintue chnages for tomight."Stephaine said smirking.

"Will do."I said.

I left the office and walked back to the hotel. I didn't have anything to do besides tonight so i just went  back to the hotel.

Tonight is gonna be hecked for me and i gotta prepare myself for what's to come especially since it involves being with Dean Ambrose for the next couple of months.