You need to get you stressed out.

You sit on the empty spot, "Drink miss?" You look up at the bartender.

Your frowning face makes him come near you "you good?" He raises his voice since the music is too loud.

You shook your head, "no I'm not..." you run your hand through your hair pulling your hair to the back.

"What do you want? It's on me?" He asked you. You look at him being silent for a moment, before replying to him.

"let me have the strongest" you say bluntly.

His eyes widened "you sure?" You nodded without hesitation.

Within a minute your drink is served. You hold the glass and took a sip in one gulp.

You place down the glass and scrunch your nose because of the effect of the hard liquor.

"Give me more please-"

"whoa whoa miss. You should take it slow-"

"let the lady's have what she wants" you look to the side as you heard that very familiar voice.

"Jungkook? How do you know I am here?" You say as you look around at the crowded club.

"I always come here" He casually sits next to you and order the same for you both.

You need to clear your mind. But still, you don't tell anyone about what you know.

From one drink to another, the cold hard drink starts to take over you sanity.

You both are wasted.

You guys didn't realize of what you're doing. Your eyes then fixed at Jungkook's lips, so does Jungkook.

You start to feel the urge to taste his lips. You licked your lower lip before slowly you get off of your sit and stand in between his legs.

Your hands made it way to his warmth neck.

He gets goosebumps from the coldness of your hands. You can feel his hands snakes around your waist pulling you closer.

Next thing you know is, you lips crashing on his.

His lips are soft. He then bit your lower lip making you gasped and he take that chance to slip in his tongue.

The kiss started to become rough and full of lust.

Your tongues were fighting against the dominant, which obviously he wins.

One thing led to another as the hard liquor taken over the both of you.

Soon enough you were on his bed, naked.

He was thrusting deep and hard into you.

You both were moaning so loud, feeling the sensation like there's no tomorrow.

The next day

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. You grabbed it and turned it off.

You hissed in pain as you hold you temples.

Your head hurt so badly.

You open your eyes slowly, blinking a few times. You look around at the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Gosh, my head hurts. Where am I?" Then you felt a heavy weight wrapped around your waist. You heart skip a beat.

You look down only to find out that you're completely naked.

You look to the side and you cover your mouth as you saw Jungkook sleeping soundly next to you... also naked.

You begin to cry.

No. No . No what have I done?

You ruffles your hair harshly. You feel so guilty with V but when you think about what he did, anger start to fill your soul.

Then you move jungkook's hand and try to get off of the bed.

You scream when suddenly you were harshly pushed back to the bed with Jungkook hovered above you.

With an evil smirk was plastered on his lips. "Where do you think you're going... my love?" He says with his raspy deep voice, giving you that death glares.

You froze immediately as you recognize that look. The look that haunts you for almost a year now.

With a trembling voice you speak...

"It's you... you're the..."

" 'The' what my love?..."

"the stalker guy"

"Bingo"