089 / Possibly

"You couldn't gotten sick you know." "Would you take care of me?" "Possibly."

++++

—Stan's POV
Bill, Richie, and Mike leave together, most inclined to going back home.

"What's wrong with Bill?" Eddie shrugs waving at Richie. The two are in love. It's pretty clear.

"Did he say anything to you earlier?" "Yeah." "Like?" "Worried about what you were gonna do about me kissing him." "Oh..." "Was he in a bad mood with you too?" "I mean kind of. I don't know." "Oh..."

—later at home

Bill

B: Maybe I don't wanna.

S: Bill?

B: Hi bunny.

S: Are...Are you drunk?
I sigh.

B: Yup...sorry...d-didn't mean to call.

S: Where are you?

B: On your front p-p-porch.

I open the door. He smiles at me as Richie staggers inside.

"Richie?" "Shut up." Eddie frowns following him. "Stop following me." "Baby are you drunk?" "No...go away." He grumbles closing the door behind him.

"Baby...don't be that way." Richie stares at the boy before kissing his head gently. "I'm going to bed." He grumbles as Eddie nods, following him into the room.

"H-He's mean when he's drunk." "Mhmm." I pull Bill off of the steps, the tip of his nose and his cheeks red. "You couldn't gotten sick you know." "Would you take care of me?" "Possibly."

"Go lay down." "No." He stands in front of me. "Bill." "Stanley." I flinch at my own name. "What's gotten into you?" "Nothing." He shrugs.

"I don't wanna deal with you right now. Goodnight." "Wait no. Stay up with me." "No. I'm tired." "Please don't leave me." I halt in my tracks.

"I-I don't want you to lay down right now." "Come lay with me..." I whisper. "I don't wanna go to bed..." "We can cuddle." I giggle quietly.

He stays silent before standing behind me. His frigid hands roam up and down my sides.

"C'mon. It's getting late." He still stays silent. A tear plummets onto my shoulder.

"Bill? What's wrong?" "I-I-I love s-someone...I d-don't know what to d-d-do." He conceals his face into the crook of his neck.

"Who is it?" "No...No..." he wails going limp in my arms. "Let's go to bed."