010 / Not His

"You're mine. Got it? Not his."

++++

—10:04 pm

"I'm gonna shower." Eddie sighs leaving the living room.

—10:24 pm

We sit in comfortable silence, the tv filling the room with sounds until Beverly speaks up.

"They're asking me to help plan the school dance." She groans. "What's the theme gonna be?" I slightly glance at her. "I forgot I get to pick the theme." She giggles grabbing her laptop.

"I get to help in the library, the librarian is very nice." Ben smiles. "Isn't he like two years older than us?" I mumble. "Yeah. Graduated two years ago and is filling in until the school can find a replacement."

"Yeah, he's hot." We jerk our heads towards the door. "Bill? What are you doing here? Hi Mike." Mike smiles and waves before sitting down.

"Wanted to hang out with Eddie. Where's he at anyways?" He looks past me. "In the shower." Richie shakes his head. "He just went to his room, I just saw him." "Bet." He walks past me.

"Now you. I wanna get to know you more." Richie pulls me back to the couch.

—Eddie's POV

The brush runs gently through my hair as I scroll on my phone. My back towards the door.

Cold hands wrap around my torso. "Shit! Bill...what are you doing here?" I mumble as he hugs me from behind.

"Wanted to hang out. Get to know you some more." His whispers send chills down my spine.

"Could I get dressed first?" "No, you're fine the way you are." My face turns slightly red. "Now. What should I call you? Hot stuff? Nah. Babe? No. How about love?" My face and ears begin to burn a bright red.

"Mmmh. Okay. Good to know." He chuckles before walking away.

—Stanley's POV

"Why don't you go hang out with Eddie?" I whisper as Richie cups my jaw, pulling my face closer to his.

"Why can't I mess with you?" He whispers as a chill goes down my spine.

"Just a question," I mumble as my complexion goes from a light pink to its normal shade. I fidget with my hands, staring at my feet.

"Listen. Eddie might be fucking gorgeous. But you're hot." He pulls my face back, examining it.

"A nice neck, jawline...lips."
I haven't been complimented in a while. I honestly don't know how to react.

"Move." Bill shoos Richie away, sitting beside me and throwing his leg over my right thigh. He grabs my hand gently, fumbling with my fingers.

"Was he messing with you?" "What?" I whisper back. "You heard me." "Just flirting...I didn't think anything of it." "Really? Your face is red. And I haven't even said anything yet."

I can feel his eyes searching my face. "You're mine. Got it? Not his." I nod gently.

Well. That was stressful.