070 / Eds...Please

"Let's watch tv I'm bored." "Are you gonna answer the question?" "Nope." "Because you meant all of it?" He shrugs.

"I dunno. Why does it matter?" "I uh...I don't know either." "Problem solved." He kisses my cheek before pulling me into his side. His arm reaches around my shoulders, his right hand intertwined with the mine.

"Fuck." I whisper my face bright red.

I do like him. A lot.

"You okay?" "Yeah...I'm fine." "Why is your face so red?" "I don't know... let's watch a movie." "For real. What is it?" "Nothing." "Bunny."

Welp. That's not helping either.

"What is it." He jabs his finger into my side. "Don't. Don't do that." I giggle hiding my smile.

"What happens if I wanna?" Somehow I end up on my back, his legs straddled over me. "I didn't think that far." He starts to tickle me, holding both of my wrists with one hand and his other hand tickles my sides.

"Stop!" I giggle. "What's wrong with tickling you?" I begin to laugh hard, no sound comes out of my mouth. "Jesus Stan. Breathe." He chuckles sitting me up and patting my back, his legs still straddled over my lap.

"Sh-Shit. You can't do that to me." I chuckle as he gives me a soft look of relief. I lay back down, clearly still tired.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I chuckle. "No reason." He lays down onto me. His head resting on my chest.

"...I. Never mind." "What were you gonna say?" "I don't know." I chuckle. Grabbing his hand gently. "You're a very bad liar by the way." "Am not." "Sure keep telling yourself that." He smiles kissing me gently.

"What's wrong now?" "Nothing." I smile once again. Our lips connect gently. "Let go of me asshole. I'm leaving." "No, you're not." "You can't stop me." Eddie stares at the boy.

"Yes, I can." "Then do it." He opens the door, closing it quit out behind him. "Eddie! What the fuck!" Richie runs after him, soon coming back inside with his arms around the boy's waist, carrying him.

"Let go of me!" "Come and talk to me first." The two stare at each other as Richie puts him down. "I don't wanna be with you anymore." Eddie storms away, a couple of seconds later Richie starts to follow. Tears streaming down his face.

"Eds? Please? I didn't mean to." "How can you accidentally cheat on me?!" "I was being stupid. I didn't think you would find out." "So you did knew what you were doing??" "Please open the door...eds" "No we're over. Stop calling me that."

"Eds..." he whimpers sitting against the door. "Please?" Every minute or so Richie lets out a sigh, calling for the boy. He gets no answer.

In the process, Bill lays on his back, I sit on his lap patting on his chest as we talk. "Did you know about it?" "Nah. He doesn't tell me stuff like that." "Oh." I shrug sitting him up. "Can I..." "Kiss me?" "Yup." I giggle.

Kissing him again.