028 / Making Out

"Why would he get mad?" "I don't know. He chose you and now you're kissing his best friend?" He whispers, watching me climb into a tree.

"Has he said he's mad?" "No...but still." Eddie shakes his head. "Then I'm pretty sure he wouldn't." I grab onto Bill's hand, helping him up.

"You'll get hurt if you fall you know." Eddie stares at us as we both shrug. "They'll be fine Eds." Richie wraps his arms around Eddie's chest, pulling him close.

My finger glides against the bark of the tree. The smell of wet leaves making me smile. "Why are you smiling?" Bill stands up, making room for Richie. He sits against my stomach, his head resting in my collarbones as our legs dangle off of the tree.

"I like the smell of leaves." I shrugs smiling weakly. Eddie sits with his back against Richie. Richie smiles brightly.

"I bet you're a better kisser than Stan." Richie smirks as Eddie becomes flustered. "If you're trying to get me to kiss you. It's not gonna happen." "Oh yes it will. Just wait-" "Richie!"

Richie lays flat on his stomach, he fell out of a tree like the dumbass he is.

"Richie?" Bill shows no emotion. He just stares at him. "Shit Bill. Thanks for being worried for me." Richie starts to laugh, clutching at his sides quickly.

"Fuck you. You scared me." Eddie groans climbing down slowly. "Are you hurt?" "Yeah...my mouth. Can you kiss it? It'll make me feel better." He smirks at Eddie who slaps his forehead.

"No asshole." He looks away, clearly flustered again. "He clearly has feelings for him." I say running my fingers through Bill's hair.

"Mhmm." He mumbles grabbing my hands. "Come on love birds we're  getting ice cream."

"But I want some of yours, love." "No...Richie." I groan as he takes a spoonful of mine. "Where's Bill? Where's Eddie?" Ben chuckles.

"They're probably making out." Richie shrugs taking another spoonful.

—text

Bill

S: where'd you go?

B: somewhere.

S: can you not give me the specifics?

B: don't have to .

S: well fine. I'm going home.

B: okay

"I'm gonna head home." I sigh handing my ice cream to Richie. "I'll walk with you." Richie smiles. "We'll be there later." Beverly grins as the rest of them continue to walk.

"Where'd he say he is?" "Huh? Bill? He won't tell me. I don't care anyways." Richie looks away.

"Is there something I should know?" He shakes his head softly as I unlock the door. "I don't believe that." "Why not?" He raises his brows gently.

"I don't know. You get quiet when you lie." I shrug sitting my stuff down.

"Do not..." I hold onto the collar of his shirt, bringing his face closer to mine. "I might kiss you if you tell the truth."

His face turns a bright red. "Wow. You're the one flustered now." "He uh...he does that when he wants to...make out with people."

He scratches the back of his neck gently. "What do you mean?" He sighs before speaking. "He took Eddie somewhere to-"

"Richie? Stan?" Eddie furrows his brows as Bill stands beside him.