05 / Babe

"No-no-no. Back up." I sit on my bed leaning backward as Bill comes closer.

"Why not?" "Because." "There's a reason for everything babe." I glare at him. This 'babe' is getting out of hand.

"Firstly. I met you yesterday at lunch. And secondly because." He smirks before backing up.

"Fine. What do you wanna do?" "Sleep?" He shakes his head. "No." "A movie?" He shrugs before laying down. His head rested on my lap.

—Third-person Omniscient

On the other hand, Richie sneaks into Eddies room. The light from the hallway giving him enough light to see the boys face.

He sleeps peacefully. He stands there for a moment before walking completely into the room. Closing the door gently.

"Stan?" "No..." "Richie? What are you doing here?" He yawns turning the bedside table on.

"Wanted to hang out. Your window was locked." He takes his shoes off. "Yeah, I know."  He turns the other way, covering up to his ears.

"Come on. Don't be that way." "Oh yes. I will be that way." Richie gently sits at the end of the bed.

"Let's do something. Sneak out or whatever." "To go where?" "Don't know. Waffle House maybe?" "...Fine." The boy sits up gently.

"You look cute when you're tired." His thumb and pointer finger grasps onto Eddies chin. "Shut up." He sits up with him.

—Stanley's POV

We begin to hear giggling from the next room over. "Richie," Bill mumbles staring at the tv.

"We're going to Waffle House. Come on." Bill jumps up quickly, pulling me with him.

"Jesus. Hold on." I close the door gently. Putting some pants and shoes on.

"Come on." He puts me over his shoulder as we walk, well they walk through the dark streets.

"Let me down." "Nope." I give up and hang there. "It's fucking cold." "Did you not realize it would be cold out here dipshit?" Richie raises his brows. "Shut up bitch."

"Here." Bill shoves his hoodie into my hands. "Thanks?"

"Shut up. You're being loud." The two argue in front of us. Eddie wears a hoodie and shorts. His hand entwined with Richies.

"Stop shoving me, asshole," I mumble drinking some of my drink.

"Why choose me?" "What?" His facial expression stays the same. "Out of everyone in the school, why choose us to bother." "Because you're cute." He shrugs.

Eddie glances up at me.

Wow.

Wc: 399