053 / Ice cream

"You're my bitch."

++++

"Where are you guys going?" Beverly smiles as I shrug, Bill pulls my hand. "Bye." I giggle closing the door.

We sit in the car, my phone connected to the radio as we listen to songs from my Spotify. "You have a weird music taste." He chuckles softly reaching for my hand.

"You have a weird face." He drops my hand, gripping the steering wheel quickly. "I was joking. I was joking." I giggle peeling his hand off of the wheel.

"You know I'm wearing sweatpants right?" "And that matters why?" He pulls me into a restaurant. "Because we look horrible." "I think you look cute bunny." He smirks as I turn away.

We sit in a booth in the corner of the restaurant. It's like a bar. But not. You know.

"I'll have water." I smile. "Water too I guess." He shrugs typing on his phone. The waiter smiles before walking away. "You are you texting." I giggle grabbing onto his pointer finger.

"Why?" "Well, you were asking me earlier. It's only fair." He shakes his head. "Only I get to worry for you." The corner of his mouth slightly comes up as he grabs onto my hand.

A little bit later we share a basket of fries. "Richie's texting me."

Richie

R: Eddie just fucking kissed me

S: That's great Rich

R: It's not. I'm fucking sobbing in your room

S: Do you need me to come back?

R: No it's fine. I don't know what to do. He keeps on knocking on the door.

Eddie

E: Tell Richie to open the fucking door

S: I don't think he will

E: I can hear him crying. How the fuck can I get into your room?

S: window?

E: fuck no

Richie

R: he's getting upset

S: just open the door rich. He won't stop

Eddie

E: whatever you did. Thank you

"Is he okay?" His voice flat like always. "Yeah. I think so...thank you." I smile grabbing the ice cream. "Can we get another spoon?" The waiter nods, coming back a couple of seconds later.

"Who said we were sharing?" "Me bitch." I frown slightly, my brows creased. "I was joking. You know that." He kisses my forehead gently.

"You're my bitch." "No one else's?" He nods as he smiles.