best friends

It has been weeks, since Emily has gotten out on her own two feet, and those weeks have been the best for her. She has the best friend she could ever ask for and she is as happy as she ever could be.

As Emily and Klaus played around the park, throwing pebbles into the nearby pond, Emily began to think.

' what is it that I want in life? I want to be happy. I want to be healthy. I want a family. I want love' she kept thinking without realizing that Klaus was starring at her.

"Love," Klaus said trying to get the girls attention. Emily clued in.

"You were thinking out loud." Kalus smirked. Emily was mortified. "Oh shoot. I am so sorry if I said anything unsatisfying" she shook her head. Klaus only just laughed at the young girl, as he had thoughts of his own.

' I could love her. But I hate her. I am a monster. Nobody could love a monster so I continue to hate everyone. I don't want to hate her, it just becomes habit. I could love her if I tried '

Both were in deep though. Who would love Emily, who Klaus would love. It was all a mind game to them, teasing the brain, coming up with a new scenario each and every time. It was a headache at the most.

"Do you think someone could love me Klaus?" Emily questioned completely serious. Klaus raised his brow, and replied. " love, you could brighten up the room with just a simple smile. Your heart is so pure and innocent. You're thoughts - are wiser beyond your years to come. You have true beauty that I have never ought to see before. If someone can't love you for all that, they are losing something so good to them." With that Emily and Klaus became more attached then before, clearly with out a doubt love was brewed and it was only a matter of time before they would be able to actually see it.