Spur of the moment

'Dear diary,

Today marks the first year of Klaus' and I friendship. It couldn't be better. I have finally met Elijah and Rebecca, and although Elijah seemed fond of me, Rebecca probably hates my guts.

I can't help but think back to the time, when Klaus said all he did. About my wise thoughts, my beauty. It just seemed so surreal and all that time I thought it was just a lie he told me. But lately something has changed. My eyes have opened, and I can see clearly now that I fancy Klaus. He is so genuine. He is kind and caring. I love how safe I feel with him around me. He is a true gentleman.

I would love nothing more then to see where life takes us. Whether that is together of apart. -Emily'

Those were the thoughts Emily carried on with her. But they were interuppted when a clink sound rapped at her window. Going over and opening her blinds, she looked down to see a dashing man, looking dressed and fancy, holding flowers.
" care to join me love, it does seem like a fine night to go for a late steoll " Klaus smirked his sweet smile. Emily only nodded her head giggling, while closing her window and running to grab her sweater. Dashing out the door she sprints off towards close leaping and squealing as he catches he. He only rumbles with laughter at her childish behaviour.

" if I would've known you'd be that excited to see me, I wouldn't have worn such nice clothing."

"Well Klaus you do look dashing, but I was just really excited to see you" Emily blushed. Klaus only grabbed her hand as they strolled of down a path heading into the dark forest, that was only lit by the moonlight.

Heading into a bright open field, there is a blanket sprawled out, with candles lined up. Gasping Emily is speechless.

"You did this?" She questioned. Klaus only twirled her around smiling at the smile she held upon her features. He nodded as they played down to gaze at the stars.

"Beautiful aren't they" Emily said, her eyes twinkles like the stars above them. Klaus observing her replied, "Almost as beautiful as the miss laying upon me."

Emily turned her head to Klaus. And in that moment nothing matter. It was just the two of them. The perfect moment. They leaned in and that was when the sparks flew like the forth of July. Their lips touched and it was like the world stopped moving, time slowed and everything was just about them.

Pulling away, they realized what happened. It was magical, and definitely worth the while.

"That was amazing" Emily said as she got closet to Klaus and played her head upon his chest, listening to his light breathing. "Love, that was undescribable." He said knowing full well that he could do that over and over again.