heroic

Emily was shivering, as she woke up, grabbing her head from a throbbing pain to the right side of her forehead.

Emily began to stand up only to be restrained. She looked down to see her hands zip tied to a chair so all she could do was scream in hopes to get help.

"Hello! Help me!"

"get me out of here!"

"My name is Emily! Get me out of here"

"Help"

She quickly shut up when she heard quick feet moving around. A stingy pain of a slap was delivered to her face again. " knock it off girl, or I will drain you right now" he growled at Emily. She shook in fear, while sobbing.

" p, please let me out of here. Please" she stuttered. The man only shook his head.

"I still need you to heal me" he said while moving closer to Emily. She wiggled and wobbled around to prevent the man from touching her.

"Sit still, or it will only make it worse" he said while applying pressure into Emily's wrist, making her cry out in the pain being given to her. It was excrutiating.

The man pushed down just a tad bit harder, making a snap sound. Emily wailed out in screams. Her wrist was now broken.

She dropped her head to the side unintentionally, and the man took it as an advantage to bite into her. He did so, making Emily cry and whimper out in pain again.

"Emily!" The British accent only belonged to one person. "Emily! Where are you!" He continued to shoot.

The man quickly covered the girls mouth to prevent anymore sound. Although that wasn't the case.

"Tsk tsk tsk, mate, covering the poor girls mouth does nothing, I could smell the fear you have put into this girl. You really shouldn't have done that." Was all he said before he quickly moved to the man inserting his hand into his chest and yanking out what looked to be the heart.  Emily gasped in surprise but the sudden movement hurt every part of her.

She suddenly started to feel drowsy as she felt like she was flying on air. Only for her to have Klaus carry her out of the house.

"My hero" was all Emily said while looking up to Klaus. " her love drink" he said while biting his wrist and forcing it into Emily's mouth. She coughed but drank anyways. It was different.

" I will leave you at home, in your bed, and you will forget everything that happened tonight, and your wrist and neck while be sore because you fell and landed on some nails. You will forget everything that happened on your way home, except for the park" Klaus said while laying Emily in her bed, looking deep into her eyes. Emily just nodded and said good night while rolling over and falling right asleep.