disadvantages

Emily knew that Caroline knew about Klaus. If Caroline knew then everyone else did as well.

"Stephan I need to talk to you." Emily demanded. Stephan nodded for her to continue. "Klaus Mikealson. You know him. I know you do. I need to know where he is. If he is still in new Orleans or not." She finished. Stephen looked worried. She wasn't supposed to know but maybe she works with him as well and she could be here working for Klaus.

Stephan thought this could be used as an advantage. Keep her as a hostage and use her to lure him to mystic falls so they can dagger him. It was the perfect plan.

"Please Stephan. He was my best friend back home. I miss him. I need to know where he is." Stephan nodded and pulled out his cellphone.

"Ah Stephen Salvatore. What a pleasure it is to talk too you again."

"Klaus. I have a proposal for you. You come to mystic falls, and bring what we have requested of you before, and you can have your dear old friend Emily back. But if you don't get here in record time, she gets hurt." Stephen threatened.

"Emily? Emily who?" Klaus stammered. Stephen held the phone towards Emily who gradually took it.

"Klaus. It's me." Emily breathed out.

Klaus' breathe hitched in his throat. "Emily. Emily it's you. I have been looking for you. I will be there. I will come and get you." Emily didn't have time to respond, by the time Stephen took the phone back hanging up. Emily tried to leave but she then realized Stephen was to fast.

"I can't let you leave. I am sorry and I hope one day you can forgive me. But I see you were given this ring, daylight. So this will only be temporary." Emily didn't understand until she heard a snap and then darkness.

It was a hour before Emily had woken again. Her head was throbbing. She panicked as she didn't know her surrounding.

"Emily?" Caroline spoke. Emily shot her head in the direction of the voice finding Caroline, Elena, Bonnie, and the Salvatore brothers watching her.

Emily backed away as far as she could. Frightened would have been an understatement. She was absolutely mortified. Terrified. She began to weep. She didn't want them to hurt her. She couldn't trust the ones she used to call her friends. She only wanted one person. Klaus.

Klaus had been driving for hours to get to mystic falls. He was furious, he knew the Salvatore brothers would hurt her if he didn't go fast enough. He had so many questions going through his head. How did she know they knew me? Why would they use her to get to me? They better not hurt her.

As Klaus kept speeding along the highway the anticipation was killing him. He needed to make sure she was safe. That was his duty. His promise to her. His promise to himself.

The group tried to reassure Emily that they wouldn't hurt her. As long as Klaus brought them what they wanted. Needed. But again she couldn't trust them. Not after they broke her neck.