Trouble

On Emily's way home, she couldn't help but take detours every once in awhile, yet always ending up on the same main road. Large town, yet it all leads to one spot. Just before reaching home she took one last detour, turning left instead of heading straight.

It was late at night, the sky was black, stars were shining, and the orange glow was seen from the street lamps.

As Emily had turned left, she noticed that none of the street lights were on, on this street, which made her curious and instead of turning back around and heading straight home, she continued on the path, not knowing what danger lurks in the darkness.

The road was straight through, and she could only make out faded shadows of homes that looked abandoned. There was one particular shadow, that gave Emily an eerie feeling to be around. The shadow figure started to move closer and closer towards her, and by now Emily was on a full fledge panic. She turned around heading back the way she had come, hoping to reach the main road with all the lights, before the figure could.catch up to her.

She took one quick glance back only to not see a thing, but that didn't change her mind to continue heading back the way she came from. Turning her head back to look forward she let out a squeal as a figure appeared in front of her.

Emily pleaded and screamed for help, backing away from the shadow.

"Hello darling, my name is Jonathan. Do not fear, I will only slightly hurt you. But you see I to was hurt, and I need something to help fix that" he smirked at Emily. She shook her head tears streaming down her face. She could only be thinking of one thing right now, and strangely that only could be Klaus.

Hoping he was there to help her.

Wanting him to save her from this man.

She could only think.

The man was moving even quicker towards her and by then Emily twisted around and took off down the road not taking another glance back. She could her the man, Jonathan chuckle behind her as she ran, but that didn't get her to stop.

The only thing that held her back was the fact that her waist was grabbed and she was tugged into one of the abandoned homes. Screaming, pleading, and flailing her arms so she could be free, only made the mans grip tighter on her waist. She was by then crying, sobbing.

"Klaus! Klaus help!" Knowing that he couldn't hear her, but it was the only thing she thought of doing. "Shut up girl!" The man yelled while giving Emily a swift punch to the head, knocking her unconscious.