immortality

immortality: the ability to live forever; eternal life.

Klaus mickealson.  Brother of Elijah and Rebekah Mickealson.  All of which are not mortal. Although on of which is worse than the other two. Klaus is a hybrid, a dangerous monster, while the other two are just ordinary vampires of which a famous bond between the three.

"Klaus you stupid wanker.  how could you do that, now it's on the television" Elijah had yelled at the stupid brother. Klaus just laughed to himself. "oh my fair brother, no harm to me is done. It will be all fair and well"

Klaus knew that killing that poor innocent girl was a terrible thing to do, but he was to heartbroken to even care. His only ever true love was now dead. The only thing he has to remember her by is the memories they shared and the witch that killed her. Maggie Carson.  An eldest witch that wants nothing but revenge towards Klaus for returning back to New Orleans.

As of present day, today was the day that Klaus knew was Emily's birthday. He would wander the streets until he found her. Klaus would definitely know who she was.

" Brother, care to take a pleasant stroll with me" klaus asked elijah, while putting on his coat. He knew for the worst as to why Klaus wanted to go out, so instead of going he gave him a stern warning.

" Niklaus,  leave the poor girl alone. This is her first time into the world, and she shouldn't be getting caught up in all of this. May I remind you brother, we are in the middle of a war." It was true, the war was with us originals against the witches. Klaus just laughed and walked out of the mansion. Hopping into the SUV,  Klaus took off and sped towards the city.

Short after he arrived and like everyone else, he pulled over an parked the car, and took off on his journey to find this beautiful, well known creature he had heard so much about.