If only

What would you do, if you had everything you want, but it could be taken away at the snap of your fingers? You wouldn't know what to do, would you?

In Emily's case, that is exactly what happened, she and Klaus were everything they had hoped for, but once word got around, her parents ears, they had to put there foot down.

"You, you are not to see him. He is nothing but evil, he is nothing but a monster" bellowed Emily's father. As much as she tried to argue back, saying that he was open- kind hearted, her parents would hear nothing of it.

It only broke Emily's heart further. They just didn't understand, they never would. He was her special light in her life, he was the one who brought amounts of happiness to her, made her feel safe, loved, secure. It was all ripped away from her, in a blink of an eye.

She was heartbroken.

So was he.

He knew there was something wrong when he hadn't seen Emily in days, so he decided to go snoop. He found the house she belonged to, and using his heightened hearing, he heard scream and shouting between the little family. He was anger. Devastated. Lost. He needed her, to be his guide, his light on his dark path. But she was taken away from him.

The screaming had died down, and he tuned in to muffled sobs, only to know it is coming from Emily. He knew where her bedroom was located and managed to get up to her window. Tapping lightly and quietly, waiting for her response, he imagined what she would show for appearance.

"Klaus," Emily gasped slightly at the sight in front of her. She started crying slightly. "Shh , love I'm here. I won't leave you" he cooed her. Hearing footsteps make there way up, he pushed Emily behind him, and faced what looked to be her parents. He knew that they knew he was here.

"Get. Away. From. My. Daughter. Mickealson" her father gritted through his teeth. Klaus only smirked only for it to fade away when he had a stolinging long lasting burning pain in his head. Clutching it, he fell to his knees, crying in agony. A witch. A vampire hunter. He figured out who they were immediately.

Then it was lights out. Emily was paralyzed from fear. As she was taken away from Klaus, and moved out of New Orleans.

If only there was something she could have done.

But she would fight for him. He would fight for her. Until it killed them.