The Hunt is On

2 month. 2 month since Emily had seen Klaus last. She has been dead. Dead inside, making her look dead on the outside as well. Her parents tried to reassure her that everything would be normal again, but she wouldn't have that. Nothing could be normal again. It all couldn't be normal again until she was in Klaus' arms, pressed against his chest, safe and sound. It was never normal.

Klaus was just as dead. Sure he was always dead, but he still had the light in his eyes when Emily was around. Now it is gone. All Klaus has, is the thirst for revenge. He knows that he needs her in his life, to guide him to be a better person. She made him feel alive. But 2 months, was all it took for him to turn back into the monster he knew he was. His family tried everything. But just like Emily, he knew until he had her in his arms, it wouldn't be normal again.

He had vampires, even werewolves, on the hunt for her. The scent lasted until the packs of wolves got to the boarder. Urging them to continue, they knew they couldn't without trespassing other territories. So Klaus knew he would have to go on his own.

Planning the trip, he thought maybe he would stop in the little town of mystic falls. He knew people there, that maybe could help him hunt for Emily. It was a start to the plan.

Emily's parents had decided to move. Move halfway across the country. Just so she couldn't be involved with Klaus anymore. So here they are. Mystic falls. A creepy little town were everybody knows everybody. It was supposed to be fresh start. Emily's parents had let her settle down, before the urged her to go find a job. Being legal, Emily was able to able to the mystic grill. 'Catchy name' Emily though as she walked in already running into someone. A blonde, by the looks of it, jock.

"Shoot, I am sorry miss. I should've been watching." He spoke. Shaking it off Emily only nodded and spoke a silent thanks and an apology herself.

"Uhm, you wouldn't by any chance know if you guys are hiring would, uh Matt? " Emily asked quickly looking st the name tag on Matt's shirt. He looked shocked for a moment, but nodded his head bringing her to the bar.

" we are hiring for the bar. Do you have any experience" Emilyshook her head. Matt only shrugged. " that's okay, we can train you." He said with a smile.

" when can you start?" He questioned. Emily thought but answer seconds later. " whenever I am needs, I could even start now." She said with a toothy smile. Matt chuckled and nodded his head. "Great! There is a heavy shift and we are down 3 staff. You are starting now.". Matt said tossing an apron at Emily. Getting right to work, Emily had ended up meeting a bunch of Matt's friends. Elena, her brother Jeremy, Caroline, and bonnie. They were all very delightful.