Truth is out

Emily had just began living a new life. She had a friend's, a great job at the grill and although her relationship ship with her parents was a little rocky it was still there. The only thing that kept sitting on her mind was Klaus. She would constantly wonder how he was, where he was, if he was looking for her. It was a battle between her mind and reality. She knew that he wasn't looking for her.

Klaus had been stressed. Stressed about Emily. He wanted her back in his arms because atleast then he would know she was safe. It was a constant battle with Elijah. He wanted him to forget and focus on New Orleans, but it was hard for him to do that.

"Brother please forget the girl, we are in midst of a war, and the kingdom needs it king to stand and fight instead of holding off for a human girl." Elijah dared to say. It was quick and Elijah was pinned against a pillar of their home, with a raging beast in his face.

"You shall never talk about Emily like that. I need to have her here. I need to know she is safe."

Emily was distracted lately. Her mind was else where, when it shouldn't have been. She was roughly brought back to her senses when she saw a grumpy looking Caroline Forbes. "Hey care what's wrong?"

The distressed girl huffed, "Elena is busy with the Salvatore brothers, Matt has been busy working, Tyler was forced to leave town because of kla- family business, and bonnie is busy practicing with Jeremy." Emily didn't finish listening to Caroline because she felt like Caroline said Klaus.

"Klaus?" Emily interjected. Caroline had wide eyes. Shaking her head she started walking away hasty. "Caroline. Klaus. You were going to say Klaus. I know a Klaus." That got her to stop. She swung back around and looked her dead in the eyes. "Mikealson" and it was confirmed with a nod.

"Where is he care? Where is he?" She just shook her head and started to walk away again. Caroline left Emily to herself. She knew Caroline had known of Klaus, she just knew it.