Reassurance is Key

Emily didn't remember anything. She didn't know that Klaus admitted his love for her, either.

It was all the more confusing, and the pain in her head only made it worse.

"Klaus, what happened?" She questioned. Klaus only shook his head holding back the tears. "Klaus, darling you gotta tell me" she continued on, grabbing his face in between her hands to get him to look into her eyes.

"You tried to help. But because of me you died.you looked so helpless, so lifeless. I am so dearly sorry Em. I don't want danger to ever come to you like it did." Now Klaus was crying. He didn't believe he had tears. But Emily just brought it out in him, she brought a lot of things he didn't know he had out.

"Klaus. I had too. I can't see you being hurt. It hurts me when you do. I would jump in if I had the chance" Emily reassured Klaus. " I can't live with myself knowing I caused something to happen to you Em. It tore me apart. I am tired of losing things I love." And before he could take back what he said, it was to late.

"You love me." Emily said. Not to Klaus but to herself. Realization hit her. "I love you." Yeah. That sounded just about right.

Klaus was stunned by Emily's next actions, when he attached their lips together. Sparks flew. Just as their first kiss had. The world stopped. It was just them again, in the center of the universe.

"I could do that all day" Klaus chuckled. Emily laughed along, and nuzzled into Klaus' chest.

Forgetting Elijah was there, he cleared his throat letting them aware of his presence. "Oh dear brother I forgot you were here. Sorry about all that" Klaus let out a low chuckle while having a giant grin upon his face. "Oh Niklaus it is truly alright. I hope you two are going to be okay now. I shall take this as my time to leave." Elijah waved his hand farewell and stocked off.

"I am glad you are alright dear" Klaus said kissing Emily's forehead.