Chapter-37

Jungkook's pov.

             I promised myself that I will make him love me again and I was ready and prepared to face every hardship that came in my  way. I made mistakes, not only mistake, I committed a sin. I crush his feelings, I tore him apart and I was ready to pay for my deeds.

          My heart hurt and clenched when he said he doesn't love anymore and I was all because of me. I was blinded by my anger, I couldn't see the beauty of our relationship.

           I was coward enough to admit the love that start growing inside me. But watching him going made me shiver and made me realize that love that he had for me was way more beautiful and precious than my pathetic anger.

          Everyone pays for their sins and I was ready to face every hardship and every hurdle just to have him back in my life. And there was no way I am going step back. I will make him mine again.

Because life without him seemed meaningless.

         " This is your medicine chart and I have mentioned when and which medicine you have to take on what time,"  Jimin said, handing me a piece of cardboard paper, I didn't see what was written on it as I was so busy staring at his beautiful face, but he was ignoring me *sadfeels*.  " What? Something on my face? You're staring." He asked a little irritated or flustered, I don't know.

          " Ain't I allowed to gawk at my own husband?" I repeated his words, wide grin on my face as I sat on the bed, my left leg covered with plaster. *Sighs* He shot a look at me before going to his side of bed.

          I hope my leg takes longer time to recover, so that I would have more time to win his heart. I was still recovering from the head injury but it was internal, so my was the only physical weapon I had.

            " I want you to recover soon," he softly said,  his back facing me.

            " So that you'll be free to leave me?" I said, my tone low as I fel t my heart becoming heavy again.

           " If that's what you think," his voice monotone, making my heart sink more and more.

            He really wanted to leave me? Well.. logically speaking, he should have left me and never listened to me for me being a total jerk to him. But I am  more than grateful he was choosing to say. I am still scared of him leaving me.

            If he still wanted to leave after I recovered completely, I won't stop him. He has full right to live his life according to his own will but till then, I want cherish the little me have together.

           " I want to take you out for dinner." Asked, hoping he'll agree. He turned around and gave me a 'are you fucking crazy' look.

           " Dinner?" He said, giving me a so done look, " you  want to take me out with this broken leg and bruises all over your face? And let me add... You right elbow is also sprained right?"

         " Yeah!" I mumbled, a little heartbroken at his cold reaction but i deserved all this.

        " Look Jungkook," he said, looking in to my eyes, making me melt more and more. " I know you are trying to make things better again, but I really don't want it and I really don't you to stress yourself for all this. You are still recovering and you to take rest as much as you can."

        " But I only got the time until I recover and I don't want to waste even a second of it." I muttered, looking down as I was afraid of my tears, which were ready to betray me anytime soon.

        " I love you." I mumbled.

        " I know," he said, making me look at him as he gave me short smile, " but please don't make things difficult for me. I don't like rejecting you but accepting now.. is not possible for me. We both need time," he explained and only I could to was to nod in agreement, so I did.

 .          He was right, we both needed time. But I desperately wanted him back. I never felt this way for anyone, Not even Taehyung.

            I felt my body, my mind and my soul crave for him. I wanted to hold him in my arms forever, I want to kiss him endlessly until his luscious plump lips starts to bleed and only I know, how I was controlling the urge to do to.

          I never craved for anyone's physical contact, I never wanted to have someone so desperately but his little touch do the wonders to me, in am very pleasant way. But here I was, sitting on my bed, watching him moving here and there, helplessly.

       " I am going." He said, brushing his hair as he was ready to go somewhere. I felt a little trustfrated (😹) as I wasn't liking the idea of him leaving me alone, even for a second.

       " Where?" I asked.

       " I am not supposed to tell you everything," he deadpanned, not bothering to spare a single glance. " I can go wherever I want,"

         I wasn't like this side of him but I had no choice other than to have patience and wait for the things to get better. I just hope my wait and patience worth all of it.

       " I am sorry," I mumbled half heartedly, as I was controlling the urge of not to hold his hand and stop him from going anywhere. I quickly laid in my position and covered my face with blanket. I didn't want him to see me getting angry.

       I heard him sighing heavily, I could hear his footsteps coming closer to me, making me clench to the blanket more firmly. Instead of pulling my blanket off, me sat on the little space left beside my torso.

      " Stop being grumpy, Jungkook," he ordered, his voice little low. " I am just going to spend some time with Jin hyung and Namjoon. Invited them to a club to pay a thank you to them, I was staying at their place." He clarified before standing up from his seat and left as I heard the door opening and closing.

I felt a little bit relieved that he still values me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

-Borahae 💜💜💜💜