Chapter-7

Jimin's pov.

               "Helloooo," I shouted as I entered home, " Is anyone home? Dad? Mom? Tae," I screamed cheerfully.

              " Hey hey hey! Stop making noise," mother said as she came out of her room.

              " Have you gone mad? You've just entered the house and started shouting," Dad said as he came out of the room followed by Taehyung. " Have you lost your mind?"

              " No no, you guys will lose your mind once you hear about my achievement," I said and everyone looked at me confused as I clapped my hands.

               " What achievement?" Father asked.

               " I've kicked something," I said grinning as their confused faces were now shocked.

               " Whom did you kick this time, Jimin? I am not going to save you this time." Father said, getting worried. He facepalmed.

               " Not like that, Dad," I said, making my way to him and hugged him from behind. " Actually... I rejected the offer from the school. They were offering me to go to the US for training and when I return, they'll promote me to deputy head of the department. But I rejected."  I said proudly.

              " Why would you do that?" Taehyung said as he looked shocked. " You were getting a darn promotion,"

              " Ohhh! Look, Mr. Park," I said as I scrunched my nose and stiffened my brows, trying to act cute. " He can speak? I thought someone cut your tongue, Tae," I said pointing at Taehyung.

              " There are something things else that need to be cut," he whispered louder enough for me to hear.

             'Fuck you' I mouthed and he rolled his eyes.

            " Anyhow," I quickly changed the topic as I didn't want Taehyung to punch me. " The reason why I reject the offer is... Our Head was sending a complimentary proposal with this offer,"

             " What do you mean," mother asked, raising his brows.

             " I mean, my Head has hopelessly fallen in love with me. So, that's why he was offering me all this." I said and father's eyes went wide. "But I rejected because if I accept, that would be a love marriage," I said, giving my Dad puppy eyes as he sighed in relief.

              " You are too much, Jimin," Taehyung said as everyone made their way back from where they came.

              " Yaahhhh! What do you guys want me to do then? Accept his proposal?" I yelled but no one paid attention. *Sighs*

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

     Taehyung's pov.

               "Jimin," I called him as he was laying on the bed, play with his favorite stuffed toy (chimmy).

               " Ne," he said scowling as if he was writing some formulas for NASA and I disturbed him.

               " Is this- is this love is one-sided? Or your feelings are involved too," I said, hesitate.

              " What love, Tae? Ohh, God... you are still stuck with that proposal thing?" He said looking a bit irritated. " No, there is no love involved, but if he wants to marry me, he can send a proposal. If dad agrees then I am okay."