Chapter-11

Taehyung's pov.

            " Get up Alien," Jimin said tugging my shirt as I was laying lifelessly on the bed, " Mom and Dad are calling you, come with me," he said making his way back, I suddenly grabbed his hand.

" Are you happy, Jimin?" I suddenly asked as he gave me a pointed look. As if he was studying me.

" Of course I am, but you don't look happy," he said and I closed my eyes. " What's with you Tae? Please tell me" he said, concerned.

" Nothing, Jimin." I muttered, " I just think he is not good for you," I said, expecting a reaction.

" WHAAAAAT, WHYYY?," he shouted dramatically, that's what I was talking about. " You are just saying that because he is not Kang Kwan type, he is handsome. And... You are jealous," he scoffed.

" This not what I mean," I tried to explain but...

" No no, don't be like that okay? I know Jungkook is handsome, very handsome, like a fucking Greek God," he said, eyes widened, showing bliss, mischief, and innocence, " but Hoseok hyung isn't that bad, you should keep an eye on him, okay? Now let's go down."

"Fine," I said, standing up. I sensed adoration when Jimin talked about Jungkook, it stopped me from telling him the truth. But still, I can't let that happen. I'll stop Jungkook. This is the least I could do.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jimin's pov.

                  " Mr. Jeon has invited us and Hoseok for dinner tomorrow," Father said and my smile widened as I will be getting a chance to talk to my future husband. How sad it is, and hurting my pride that I still hadn't gotten to talk to my soon-to-be husband.

Like, man, we are living in 2020. People get pregnant without marriage and my poor self is not getting to talk to my future husband. I wonder if he checked his pocket, tch, tch.

" Dad, don't you think it's a little too early for all this." Taehyung said fidgeting his fingers, " I mean, we hardly know him and his family and marriage is a matter of whole life. Please rethink," he said.

Taehyung was right, I hardly know Jungkook. He has charms, he is handsome, he has everything that someone would die for. Then why did he chose me? He would've chosen Taehyung, or any other classmate, like anyone. Then why me? I know he is Taehyung's friend, but according to him, he isn't that close to him. Then how come he is choosing me. I am smelling something fishy.

" We did our research son, Mr. Jeon's wife is even friends with your mother's friend. They are quite respectable and Jungkook also seems a gentleman." Father explained as Taehyung gave him a slight nod.

" Call Hoseok as well, invite him for tomorrow's dinner," Mother said and Taehyung nodded.

" I'll call him," I quickly said as they looked at me, " I've to talk to him about something as well, so.." I said.

" What something?" Taehyung asked as mom and dad gave me questioning looks.

"It's personal," I said, rolling my eyes dramatically as they gave a *we are so done with you* look.

~ Who cares.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Taehyung's pov.

Jungkook wasn't picking my calls since the day he visited with his family. He was giving me the same treatment that I was giving him, he was ignoring me. I had to talk to him at any cost. I went to university, hoping that I would find him 0here.