"The one where we get to know our boy"

A huge mansion is shown in the posh area of the capital city of India. Inside everybody is busy in their own chores.
A handsome, tall guy is seen doing workout in the gym. Headphones on, dumbbells in his hands, the guy was busy in his own world. After about half an hour the guy finally takes a break to drink water. He takes off his headphones and taking his bottle heads to his room to get ready for the long day ahead.

Steeping inside his room he takes bath and gets ready in a classy formal attire. After setting his hair, he sits on the bed and was busy reading a file.

 After setting his hair, he sits on the bed and was busy reading a file

Aman's outfit👆🏻

After about half an hour, the guy gets up and heads out of his room taking his file. He goes into the adjoining room and knocks at the door. After not getting any reply for 5 minutes, he opens the door and immediately a smile adores his lips as he saw the sight in front of him. His sister was sleeping without any care of the world tightly hugging her teddy bear. Shaking his head he entered inside to wake up the little devil.

"S wake up. You'll get late again. Don't ask me to drop you then."
"Let me sleep na Aman bhaiyu. Please."
Taking off her duet Aman sat beside her on the bed and gently kissed her forehead to which the girl smiled.

"Good morning baby girl"
"Good morning bro. Why do you get up so early yr?"
"Well early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. And now stop your drama and get ready. Come down fast before mom comes up. I'm waiting for you."
"Aye aye captain", the girl saluted him and ran to the washroom.
Shaking his head at her sister's antics, Aman stepped out.

Shanaya Raizada is a 21 year old , smart , beautiful, fun loving girl who is the most pampered kid of the Raizada clan since she is the only daughter in the family. But this does not mean she is a spoil brat. She is the apple of the eyes of all especially her real brother ,Aman and her two cousins. Three of them are very protective of her. They support her and love her a lot. Shanaya or S as called by her brothers is the mischief maker in the house. She always does something to keep the family happy and together always. She was currently pursuing her graduation from Delhi university.

"Good morning Dadi" greeted Aman to her grandmother who was doing Pooja in the temple they had at their home.
"Good morning beta" replied the old lady and gave him her blessings.
"Come let's have breakfast" said Aman as he guided her grandmother to the dining table where his parents were already seated.
Greeting his parents , he also sat down at the table as they waited for Shanaya to come so that they can start their breakfast.

Mrs. Kalyani Raizada , wife of late Mr Prithvi Raizada was the eldest of the Raizada clan. She is the coolest lady you'll ever meet. She is a very loving, supporting and open minded woman. She loves her family especially her grandchildren. She is always learning new techniques and stays up to date with the latest trends. She is the best friend of all and especially Aman. He was very close to her. She has three children, Rajiv, Mahesh and Deepti.