"The one where we get to know our girl"

6:00 am
*Buzzing, buzzing, buzzing...*
Snoozed
6:10 am *Buzzing, buzzing,buzzing ...*
Snoozed
6:30 am *Buzzing, buzzing, buzzing...*

"Oh god, this alarm.. ugh!! What's the time", said Aneesha in her sleep as she struggled to grab her phone from the bedside table to check the time.
"What the hell!! How come it's 6:30 already?It was just 6 now and I zoned off for just 10 minutes.. ugh!! What should I do of myself", mumbled Aneesha.
Finally getting up, she tied her hair in a messy bun and put her phone on charging. She carefully checked again if she has switched on the button or not. Well she can't take a risk knowing how she forgets to turn on the switch. Well, duh, you just Can't go to college without phone fully charged.

"God I have nothing to wear" cried Aneesha. "Okay not literally. But still why is it so difficult to choose an outfit. I hate myself for this." After standing in front of her wardrobe for at least 10 minutes and after trying three tops she finally decides on one. "Ugh what a mess!! C'mon Aneesha keep these tops back in the wardrobe or mom will start with her taunts early in the morning" thought Aneesha.

 "Ugh what a mess!! C'mon Aneesha keep these tops back in the wardrobe or mom will start with her taunts early in the morning" thought Aneesha

      Aneesha's outfit👆🏻

After getting ready, she finally stepped out of her room. She saw her parents in the living room having their morning tea. Her mom was busy in what she presumed was sending good morning message in all her WhatsApp groups. While her she dad was reading a newspaper.

Mr Vijay Singhania and Mrs Arpita Singhania were absolute sweethearts and amazing parents. They were strict when needed and sweet as sugar almost all the time. They shared a friendly bond with their kids and gave them just the exact amount of freedom they needed to enjoy their lives. Overall they were open minded and always supported their kids.

"Morning Maa- Paa", said Aneesha while kissing both their cheeks.
"Morning princess," replied her father and kissed her forehead while her mother admired the father-daughter duo.
Aneesha settled into the dining table while the maid served her with cold coffee. Aneesha smiled and thanked her.

"Breakfast?", questioned her mom while Aneesha smiled sheepishly, " I'll have something in college Maa, don't worry. You know na I cannot eat so early in the morning."
Her mother shook her head at her daughter's common reply every time.
"Where are Bhai and Bhabhi?"
"Oh, they've gone for morning walk and exercise. Took them long today it seems."
"Couple goals", chirped Aneesha while all three of them shared a laugh.

Akshay Singhania was a 28 year old leading businessman. He handled his family business Singhania Industries along with his father. Being elder he was always very possessive of Aneesha, the apple of his eyes. Both brother sister were very close and frank with each other. He married Kanika Ahuja 2 years ago who is a teacher by profession in one of the known schools in Delhi. Although it was an arranged marriage but seeing them now nobody could say so.They were so in love and always supported each other. They were blessed with a cute baby boy, Arush a year ago. Well Arush was his Bhua's (paternal aunt) boy. Aneesha loved him a lot. And the bond between Kanika and Aneesha was like that of sisters.

"Should I ask the driver to drop you?" asked Vijay Singhania.
"Arre no dad. I'll go by metro. Otherwise we'll get stuck in traffic and you know na I like going college by metro", replied Aneesha.
"As you wish", said Vijay and stood up to go to his room and get ready for the day.

Aneesha also went to her room and checked her bag for books and stuff especially her metro card and earphones. Dude you can't travel without music now, can you? Once done, she stepped down and bid her mom bye. As she was about to step out of her gate she saw her bhai and bhabhi.

"Early lecture today?" Asked Kanika.
"Yes bhabhi", replied Aneesha.
"Take care and text me once you reach okay?" Said Akshay to which Aneesha nodded.
Giving them a quick hug she took out her phone and plugged in her earphone as she walked to the metro station.

She met her friends Ishu(aka Ishana Patel) and Abhi (aka Abhimanyu Malhotra)at their respective stations and now they were about to reach the college after an hour. As they reached their station, they stepped out and after all the check out and stuff they were currently looking for an e-rickshaw to college.

At they reached their class they met their rest of the gang. DJ (Dhananjay Singh) ,Avi (Aviraj Kashyap) and Ashi (Ashima kapoor) who were busy in their own world.

The rest of the day went all same for Aneesha. First with all the lectures, then some crazy time at canteen. Then after college all the friends went for lunch at the Hudson lane. And it was 6 when she finally came home. She then did her assignments and played with Arush.

Dinner was family time where they talked about how all their days went and any recent interesting happenings. However today was not a regular dinner time for there was something in the mind of the elder Singhanias.

" okay mom dad, enough with the suspense. Tell us what's going on?", said Akshay after they were done with dinner and were having ice cream.
"Ahmm actually there is a proposal for Annie", said Vijay.
Aneesha who was playing with Arush turned her attention to her dad as she heard his words. Well to be honest it was not only she

who was surprised . Kanika and Akshay were no less as they looked at each other.
"But papa, she is still studying and she wants to do a job after that before thinking of settling down," said Kanika giving a comforting nod to Aneesha who was still trying to process what just happened.
"We know beta and you know we would have not said anything about the proposal if we did not find it good enough. You know na till now we've rejected and denied all talks about her marriage. But this one is really a good proposal that got us thinking," explained Arpita.

Akshay and Kanika pondered over what their mother just explained. And they knew if they want to go ahead with the talk then surely the guy and family must be nice. For their parents would never force Annie to give up everything and think of settling down .

"Okay. We can maybe let Annie meet the guy and see if this can go ahead. But it will be her decision entirely. She can be honest with him about her dreams and see if he is ready to support her. What do you say Annie bacha?" Said Akshay calmly as everyone turned their heads towards Aneesha who was silent uptil now.

"Okay, I'll meet him once".

Hey guys! So how did you find this chapter?I hope you liked it

I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment.
This was my first attempt. Sorry for typos and grammatical errors.
Stay tuned to meet our boy in the next chapter.