What's Next (Book 3)

The final installment of the What If trilogy is coming soon to Wattpad! Make sure to add it to your reading list for updates! The release date is TBD.

Book 3| Concluding the popular What If trilogy comes the final installment titled What's Next...

"Sometimes we can't see what's next. We just have to face it head on, and deal with it." -Lydia Preston

***

Finally free from her father and inner demons, Lydia has never been more happy with her life. She finally opened her own art studio, moved in with the love of her life, and has even grown close to Maria and Michael since they moved to New York.

With everything finally falling into place, Lydia proposed to Sean on a romantic night out. After a two-month engagement, and an amazing wedding, they indulged in their romantic honeymoon to Paris.

Settling into married life felt natural to Lydia-- and she basked in the happiness. That is until a terrible tragedy causes a rift between her and every person she loves. Unable to face reality, Lydia did what she's always done best. She ran.

As everyone she cares about forces her to face the truth, Lydia learns the real meaning behind love and partnership.

Sometimes we ask ourselves What If? What Now? What's Next? The truth is...we never know.