Harry Potter AU

So I just have been meaning to do this and I can never remember it so here goes
Also it's been a long few weeks and hard as well
Ban is a Slytherin and Meliodas is a Hufflepuff
Hope you enjoy!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Meliodas' POV
"I can't wait for the quidditch game later today! What about you Meliodas?" Diane asked as we were walking back from defense against the dark arts. "Of course! It's Slytherin against Gryffindor! They've been trying to settle which team is better but they never are able to. They all have such good scores they can't decide." I said back with a little excitement in my voice. It was a cool autumn day. Cool enough that you had to wear a scarf outside or you would probably freeze. I was in the Hufflepuff house. Where as my friends Diane, King, Elizabeth, and Gilthunder were all in different houses. Gil and Diane were from Gryffindor. Elizabeth and King were in Ravenclaw (I'm not doing this based off of their actual personalities and stuff I'm just picking random ones). I was the only Hufflepuff in our small group but non of us were Slytherins. "I bet Gryffindor is going to win for sure." Elizabeth stated. Normally Gil would say stuff like that but he was spending his day with Margret. We all know he has a crush on her but he won't admit it. As for me, the four of them have been trying to get me to hookup with Elizabeth but I don't see it. She's the complete opposite of me. Even the one time I though of actually doing it but I realized it was pointless. So I've been trying to look for that certain someone.
"Speak of the devil." Diane said as we saw some Slytherins. These weren't just any Slytherins. If you were to put everyone in the school in a pecking order or food chain it would go teachers, than the ghosts, than these guys, than a few common things like rats and toads, than the plants, than the rest of us. The five that were in this small group were Howzer, who mainly does whatever the rest of them are doing. Deathpierce, he was quiet but when he did talk he had a stearin voice and liked to tease younger years a lot. Merlin, who was done with everyone's shit a long time ago but joined this group because she needed more status. Jericho, who dose the same as Howzer but has a crush on their leader. Then theirs the meanest, nastiest, greediest, smuggest, rudest one of all,

Ban.

People say that he's a demon straight from hell. Others say he's the cross between a vampire and a demon. I don't believe them. Well except for being born half vampire. I believe that one because he has two shiny white canines. Not only that but they're also a lot bigger than regular canines. But there's this one thing. This thing I can't shake even though I've been trying. I gave up on getting rid of it a while ago but I still hide it. No ones noticed. Don't tell anyone this but I kind of sort of have had a crush on Ban ever since our first year. Know you could say that I just am into bad boys or something but no. That's not the only thing that's hot about him. He's extremely tall for his age and has the handsomest ruby red eyes. His voice is deep and sometimes gravely when he talks, and when he gets excited it gets a little higher and chipper. I've never actually talked to him but I've seen him plenty of times. It's totally not because I've been sorta stalking him and have gotten so good at it that he never even senses me in the room with him even when he's alone. Totally not........I feel like I have a problem. Life is hard okay!
So anyway we were walking past the group and they gave us dirty looks. The one who didn't though was Ban. He just stared at me with a blank face and left. I must have been so lost in what just happened that I didn't notice Jericho trip me. I fell forward expecting the ground, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see someone caught me. They caught me by the waist and we were in a weird dipping position. I swear my whole face went cherry red when I realized Ban was the one who caught me. "You okay? I'm sorry that Jericho is such a bitch today. Well she's almost always one." He said in that sarcastic voice of his. "N-no it's fine." Damn stutter. "I don't see you around that much even though I know you're the same year as me. Do you want to talk at lunch or something?" He asked pulling me up from the position we were in. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was my mind playing tricks on me? "R-really? Me?" I asked still not believing this was real. He chuckled a little bit. "Yeah. So do you?" "Y-yeah. Sure." I said trying to hide my shyness. "Cool. See you then." He said waving bye and the rest of his friends following him. I waved back smiling shyly like a dork. "Eeeeek!" Diane and Elizabeth yelled fan girling. "You're going on a date!" They yelled again together. I blushed more at the thought. "S-shut up. It's not a date." I protested. "Well Ban the vampire doesn't have lunch with just anybody." King replied as we started walking. "First of all he's not a vampire. Second please don't tell anyone else." I begged. "Don't worry we'll keep it secret for now." I smiled at them and they went back to fan girling.
"It's time for your date!" Diane yelled shoving me to the doors of the banquet hall. "I don't know if I should." I said backing away from the doorway. "Hey, we know you've been having a huge crush on this guy since forever. Even though we don't really like him being a Slytherin if it will make you happier than we all support you 100%! Right guys?" Diane asked Elizabeth, King, and Gilthunder. "Right!" "Mhm." "Sure." They all said one after the other. I took a deep breath and entered (I know that they're all supposed to sit with their houses but for the sake of the plot they can sit wherever they want). I looked for the Slytherin table and there it was. My friends gave me a thumbs up as I spotted Ban. Some people gave me some weird looks. Probably because no one other than Slytherins dare sit even close to their table. "I'm telling you dude, he's so cute. You should ask him out properly." I heard Deathpierce say. "On short notice this was the best I could do alright?" Ban said back. "Why can't you just date a Slytherin? No one else is going to want to date you." I heard Jericho say in her snob bitch voice (btw I'm making Jericho be a snob and only care about Ban so yeah). "Like why don't you just date me." Jericho asked putting her hand on Ban's. "First, no way in hell. Second, we all feel like your actions are getting out of control," Ban said back to her. "And? That's what being a Slytherin is about, right?" She more stated than asked. "No. Sure we put ourselves before others but we know where to draw the line. You've stepped over the line a long time ago." Merlin said reading a book as usual. "So you're kicking me out?!" Jericho said standing up. "Yes. If you don't want to leave than I can get Greamore from the Gryffindor table to carry you away." Ban said with a snarky tone. Jericho huffed and stomped away. "She sounds and looks like a hand full." I said earning a few chuckles from the four of them. "So this is the blonde huh?" Howzer asked. "Yep it's the guy." Deathpierce said winking at Ban. Ban rolled his eyes and scooted over so I could sit down. "So, you never gave me your name." Ban said taking an apple. "Oh, right. Meliodas." I said. "I bet you know the rest of us. Merlin, Howzer, and Deathpierce." They sort of waved at me. They would never do that to anyone else. "Can I ask a question?" I said. "You just did." Deathpierce sad chuckling at his own joke. The other three groaned. "Sure. Also you don't have to asked because I apparently makes someone want to die today." Merlin said looking at Deathpierce. He gulped at went back to eating.
"Hey Meliodas?" Ban asked. "Yeah?" I said back. "After classes are over do you want to hang out? Or we don't have to. Whatever you feel like." He said trying to hide his face. I could tell from him doing that, that he was blushing. "Sure! Sounds fun." I said back. "Meliodas! Come on! We got to go!" Diane yelled from across the hall where everyone was leaving. "I'll see you later then." Ban said standing up. "Yeah. Bye. It was nice to meet you all." I said leaving. "Oooooooo someone's blushingggggg." Elizabeth said as I walked over to them. "Am I?" I said in a daydream like voice that only love sick dorks make. "So how was it? I neeeeed details!! And go slowly!!" Diane said in an eager voice shaking me. "Well it was amazing. I don't think I've ever sat so close to him. Well where he was aware I was next to him." I said looking back. "I don't see what you see in him." King said with a yawn. "Shut the hell up King. Anyway, continue." Diane said harshly towards King. "Well he's just awesome, amazing, handsome, smart, funny, has the best laugh, sweet, nice, sometimes even considerate. I could go further if you want?" I said back to him. "N-no. I'm good." He said with a weird and confused look on his face.
After we finished the last period, I went to meet Ban where he said. "HAVE FUN ON YOUR DATE!!" The girls yelled as Gilthunder and King gave me a thumbs up. I guess it was a date. I at least hope. What if he doesn't feel the same? Or what if he's doing this to say leave me alone? Or what if he said he doesn't even want to see or hear for me at all until the end of time?! Why does my brain go to these conclusions? I kept walking to a tree that overlooks the school. It was a beautiful place and I didn't even know it existed. I sat down at a bench that was there and waited. "I see you're early." Someone said with a chuckle. "B-ban? I'm sorry I didn't mean to come this early I just-" "Hey, it's fine. I was just joking. No need to apologize. You get worked up to easily." He said sitting next to me. I blush a little at the comment. "So, I didn't want to talk about this in front of my friends because I didn't want you to feel awkward." He said looking over the school as the sun was setting. "About what?" I replied trying to sound as calm as possible. I was curious though. "About......how you've been watching me from the sidelines a lot. And sometimes when I'm alone. It gives kind of stalking vibe." Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit. Oh. Shit. "Y-yeah." I said blushing like mad. "You didn't let me finish." He said lifting my blushing face up. "A stalking vibe and....." 'Whats he going to say? God why can't he just say it? Does he hate me? Does he not? WHAT IS HE THINKING?!' I thought waiting. "And, that you're obsessed with me. It's kind of adorable. Because that's something we have in common." He finished also getting a slight tint of pink dust his cheeks. "W-What?" I said in shock. "I may or may not have also kind of been watching you." He said looking away. "Well then, I guess we're even." I said looking at him. He turned back and gave me a smile. "Are you actually smiling? I've never seen you smile." I said. "Oh come on. You've seen me being nice but not smile?" He said chuckling a little. I blushed even harder. "Well it's nice seeing the sun set from here. It looks really pretty." He paused for a second. "Not as pretty as you though." He finished giving me a smirk. I giggled at the cheesy pickup line. "Is that really the best you could do?" I said in between giggles. "Oh don't worry, I got plenty more where that came from." He said again. "Well that is if you want to be my boyfriend?" He said looking at the sky fill up with stars. "I mean you don't really have to you can completely say no-" I cut him off with a kiss tackling him to the ground. We both feel off the bench. He landed on his back and I landed on his chest as we still kissed. We pulled away for a second to breath. "So I'll take that as a yes?" He said smiling. I never wanted his smile to go away. It was just so perfect and amazing. "Yeah you goof!" I said giggling some more. He blushed some hair that had fallen into my face and looked unto my green emerald eyes as I looked into his ruby red ones. "I love you." I said softly. "I love you more." He said just as softly. "No I do." I said giggling some more. "That's impossible." He finished chuckling a little. We both finished laughing and he lifted up my chin. I was now sitting on his lap and he was holding my head up by my chin. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips connected and kissed. It was a deep and passionate kiss and I loved it. I didn't want to but eventually we had to pull apart for air. He was smirking and I was blushing. "H-hey B-Ban, we should go back. I-it's almost p-passed c-curfew." He made a pouty face like a 5 year old. "Awe! Do we have tooooooo?" He asked in a little kid like tone. "Yes we do. I bet I could sneak you into my dorm if you want." I suggested. "Nah, I'd rather sneak you into mine. I only share mine with Deathpierce, and he won't mind. He already knew I liked you. He might take a picture but we're good enough friends and enemies to not share each others social life with everyone." He said standing up. I held my arms out to him. "Do you want a piggyback ride?" I nodded my head. "Okay." He said picking my up. Instead of a piggyback ride he pulled me close to his chest and I rapped my legs around his waist. We walked back watching out for teachers and fellow house mates. We snuck into his room and luckily Deathpierce wasn't there yet. I jumped onto his bed as he got out pajamas. He handed me an oversized shirt and basketball shorts. He put on a tank and basketball shorts. "Wow." He said when I finished getting changed. "What?" "You look really adorable." He said with a smile. I blushed and whispered "Thank you." Ban climbed into his bed next to me and put his arms around me. I dug my face u to his chest as he pulled me closer. "I love you Ban." I said. "I love you more." He said back kissing my head. I sighed in content pulled closer and hugging my new boyfriend.

The next morning we woke up to Deathpierce taking a picture of us together, but I was happy that I got the boy of my dreams.

I'm so so so so so so sooooo sorry this took so long!
I promise I'll try to update soon next time
I just was sitting down writing than half way through I got bored of the draft I was on
I hope you enjoyed though!
-Disgrace