Love at First Fight

Hi! I'm trying to update as soon as possible, and if you have any suggestions then please ask and I will do them. Also thank you all of the support on the last chapter
Okay I'll stop
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ban's POV
It was my first day as a holy knight. I've come a long way. I've started as a thief and now I'm a diamond holy knight. This is a new chapter in my life. I'm leaving my old one behind me and starting this one.
I was on my way over to a meeting place since the king said I needed to meet my 'new friends' sooner or later. I would have chosen later but he didn't really give me much of a choice. As I made my way to where all of the people on my 'team' known as the seven deadly sins. I did meet one before, I think her name was Merlin, when I got my fox tattoo. She's chill but all the others look either weird or annoying. When I was at her lab (or whatever you call it) she showed me a picture of each of the other 'sins'. All of them looked boring and another average person/fairy/giant I've seen. But there was one person that caught my eye. I didn't ask his name because I didn't want to seem weird but he just stood out. He was........different........ I don't really know how to explain it. He was short (or at least compared to me), beautiful emerald green eyes, bright blond hair, and the most noticeable part was his cowlick that stuck up. He looked amazing. 'Wait. Ban. Focus! You don't have time for........whatever this is. Just keep it cool.' That boy though looked like the only actually interesting person in the group.
  I was on my way over to the castle training grounds in Liones to go meet my so called 'new friends'. The main reason I chose to not to have any friends or team mates was because I know I work better alone. It just easier that way for me. I didn't have to watch my back to make sure they're alright. If they're lost I don't have to look everywhere for them. It just helps me. When I was little I lost my sister because I wasn't looking out for her. I lost my adopted father because I wasn't strong enough and stupid. I lost my girlfriend because I couldn't defend her. For all theses reasons I work and fight alone.
I finally made it to the training area. There were a lot of groups and people. 'How am I ever going to find who I'm supposed to be with?' I think as I look over to find Merlin. By her side there was a very musclier man who had bright orange hair. I think she said his name was Escanor or something. Next to him was a guy who was floating but he didn't have any wings even though Merlin said he was a fairy. A gaunt was next to him and next to her was I giant suit of armor. 'I bet there's an old man stuffed in there.' I chuckled at the thought. I made my way over to them. Merlin recognized me right away. "Ah Ban, I was wondering when you would show up. What took you so long?" I thought about it. "Well it was kind of hard to tell who I'm supposed to be teamed up with if there are so many people here." I heard the floating 'fairy' chuckle a little at this. Merlin gave him a death stare and he stopped instantly. "Ban, this is the lion sin of pride Escanor, grizzly sin of sloth King, serpent sin of envy Diane, and goat sin of lust Gowther. Everyone, this is the fox sin of greed Ban." They all said hi and hello to me. I said hi and hello back. It was pretty chill. King and Diane talked to me a lot and we learned a lot about each other. Like me and King are naturally born enemies. We don't have anything at all in common and he's so annoying I can't take it. I bet he feels the same way about me and I'm perfectly okay with that. We talked and mostly argued and Diane would have to break us apart.
I was getting a little dark and we were in the middle of a heated argument when he came. I was on the verge of winning when a certain blonde past me throwing me off track. All I could do was stare at him as he sat next to me. King stopped yelling at me. He then looked over at me then at the blonde then back at me with a smirk, and a look that said 'I know what's going on here'. I rolled my eyes at him and ordered a drink. The blonde turned to me and asked "Are you one of the seven deadly sins by any chance?" I looked at him and almost spit out my beer. "Uh yeah, I'm the fox sin of greed. And you are?" He took a sip of his own drink and said "My makes Meliodas. I'm the captain and the dragon sin of wrath." 'Oh so this guy is the other sin huh? I mean he is hot and damn he looks good and wait what?! Okay slow down. Stop thinking about this. Sure he looks really adorable and I bet when he smiles or gets excited his eyes sparkle but that's not the point!' As I was having this fight in my head Meliodas said "Oh so you're the one who I'm staying with." I looked back with a puzzled face. "Excuse me what did you say?" "Oh you didn't know? We're going to be room mates." "Oh cool." I played it off as nothing on the outside but I knew on the inside I was having a full on (gay) panic attack. 'I'm having a hard time keeping it together with this guy just siting next to me and now I'm supposed to share a room with him?!' I thought still panicking. "Well I'll see you there then." He said with a smile and those emerald eyes staring back at me. When he left I let out I huge sigh. Then King and Diane bursted our in fits of laughter. "You're supposed to be sharing a room with him but you can barely keep it together when he's next to you?!" King said through laughs. "Oh hey Diane, did you know King has-" King cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth. Diane looked confused but brushed it off. I was going to say that King has a crush on her but oh well. I would have done him a favor.
After a while I decided that I was getting tired and started to go back to the place that I was staying at. Then I remembered. Meliodas. I'm not fucking ready for that shit. I took a deep breath and entered the room. I didn't see anyone here until I heard the shower running and I assumed he's taking one. I took off my armor and changed into a tank top and black shorts and got in my bed. I noticed a dent in my helmet and thought it would be a good way to pass the time.
A little while pasted and I heard the shower turn off. I finished fixing my helmet and took out a book. I was so focused on the book that I didn't see Meliodas come out of the shower with in just a towel. I felt a tap on my shoulder and blushed a little at the sight in front of me. His blond hair was wet and so was the rest of his body. 'God I want to kiss him so bad.' I thought not even trying to shake the thought this time. "Hey Ban, do you have an extra shirt I can borrow? It's fine if you don't." I was snapped back to reality by his voice. "Oh no, I mean yeah I have something you can borrow. I mean no as like no like no I do have something I actually think I packed to much but like you know how that is because like-" "Why are you nervous?" I stoped my rambling when he cut me off. "What? Nervous? I'm not not nervous." I said knowing very well that I am. "It's okay to be nervous around a new person." He said siting next to me on my bed. "You know omg kind of nervous around you too so if something's bothering you then you can tell me." 'I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I'M SO NERVOUS AND YOU'LL PROBABLY HATE ME!!' I yelled in my head. "If we're doing this then I'm just going to say that I haven really been feeling my best. I don't know if it's stress or nervousness or something like that, but I just can't stop feeling butterflies in my stomach and my heart is racing and I just feel hot anytime I'm around a certain person." I said hoping that he doesn't think it's him. "Oh....well it sounds like you're in love Ban." For a quick second I saw a look of sadness in his eyes. Maybe I'm just being weird or crazy. He's probably just sorry for me. But......

What if he isn't

'Dose he.....no Ban stop! Of course he wouldn't. Not in a million years. Stop thinking about this. It's not like he's super cute......or has perfect hair........or the most amazing green eyes that sparkle every time he talks.....or his wait STOP! Just the sooner you get these ideas out of your head the better.' "You know if you feel uncomfortable then I have sort of a crush on someone too." Damn it I told you Ban he'll never like you. After that I handed him a shirt and he changed into it. 'God he looks so cute like that.' I smiled a little as I laid down and fell asleep.
Time skip after the next because I don't want this to be too long
It was a whole day and all that's happened between me and Meliodas was just me falling more for his adorable face and beautiful green eyes. I've talked to him a lot and tried to play it cool and calm but in my head I was panicking and having anxiety attacks. After a while me and Meliodas were talking about fighting techniques and which ones are better. It started as a conversation. Then into a debate. Then a more heated one. Then into aggressive shouting and arguing. We were so caught up in yelling we didn't notice a crowed forming. No one could even tell what we were saying. We kept going at it until we stoped yelling over each other and Meliodas said "OH YEAH?! WELL MAYBE I WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF I HADN'T DECIDED TO SHARE A ROOM WITH YOU!!" The I returned it with "MAYBE I WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF ALONE WITHOUT FRIENDS LIKE YOU!!" "SO WOULD I!!" I was on the verge of tears at this point for what we were saying "OH YEAH WELL MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH SOME ASSHOLE LIKE YOU!!" I yelled without thinking letting a few tears go. I backed down wiping them away as everyone, including Meliodas, was in shock. "Do you really mean that." Meliodas said breaking the silence. I stood there for a minute. "Well yeah. Yeah I do." I was just about to say something else when I felt him hug me. "You remember when I said I had a crush on someone?" He asked. "Y-yeah." He paused. "Well that someone I was talking about was you Ban." He finished burying his face in my torso. I hugged back until I noticed everyone else on the verge of tears. I chuckled a little at the sight. As Meliodas pulled his head up I bent down closer to him and kissed him.
Oh yeah. I was going to fir in perfectly here.

2074 words
Thank you for your patience! Hope you liked it!
-Disgrace