Happy Father's Day

It says it all in the title
I just really wanted to do this <3
(They have two sons, Tristian and Lancelot)
Enjoy~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ban's POV
"Daddy." I opened my eyes to see two red eyes looking back at me. "What is it Lance?" I asked sitting up and yawning. "It's Father's Day!" He yelled. Tristan walked in with a tray of burnt toast, orange juice, and some interesting looking eggs. I heard a yawn from next to me and looked over to see my husband, Meliodas. He sat up as well, resting his head on my arm. I kissed the top of his head. "Morning babe." He yawned and said something along the lines of 'good morning'.

Tristian set the tray in our bed and sat on Meliodas' lap. They both had smiles on their faces. "I got the juice and toast!" "And I made the eggs!" The two boys said cutting the other off. "Thank you boys." Meliodas said. "You did clean up, right?" I asked drinking some of the juice. Both of their faces showed blank stares. "It's fine. We can clean up together." Mel said taking a small bite of toast hesitantly. "No! We can do it!" Lancelot and Tristan said at the same time, jumping off our and pushing the other to get to the kitchen.

I looked at Meliodas. "No. Don't give me that look. You're the one who wanted boys." He said finishing the piece of toast he was eating. "Awh, baaabbbeee!" I said laying my head on his lap. "Damn you..." He said running his hand through my hair.

I soon got up and took the tray and dirty dishes to the kitchen. I made us both coffee and looked over at Tristan and Lance playing. I smiled seeing the both of them as Meliodas and I and how we used to act. I looked down at the wedding ring I had on my finger. It was actually a tattoo since we didn't want to lose or accidentally break actual rings in battles or anything.

I felt a pair of arms warp around my waist. I turned around to see a half asleep blonde hugging me. I chuckled and took a sip of my cup of coffee. "Dad! Daddy!" Tristan yelled running up to us. "What's up kid?" I asked putting the mug on the counter. "I made you this..." He said quietly with an embarrassed face, handing me a piece of paper. I looked at it. It was a picture of Meliodas, Tristan, Lancelot and I. I swear I felt my heart melt. "You did this?" He nodded. I picked him up and gently kissed his cheek. "It's the perfect gift Tristan." I said. He giggles hugging my head.

I heard the click of a camera and saw Meliodas taking a picture with his phone. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Really?" I said. "Memories!" He yelled back. Lancelot ran over and hugged my leg. "Take that!" He said holding onto my leg tightly. "No! A former seven deadly sin taken couldn't stand a chance against the mighty Lancelot!" I said falling to the floor dramatically. Lancelot laughed climbing on top of me. Tristan giggled following after Lancelot. They both started pulling on my shirt and jumping on me. I laughed as I watched them punch me playfully.

I eventually picked them up, putting them on each of my shoulders, and stood up. "Happy dad day dad and daddy." Tristan said hugging me and Meliodas. Lance hugged us as well smiling. Meliodas kisses my cheek and looked at me with his emerald eyes. "Why don't you kiss me properly." I said. He laughed and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back putting my hands on his sides. "Ewwww! Grossss!" We both broke the kiss at looked at the boys with were sticking their tongues out. Meli and I both laughed.

For the rest of the day we watched TV and the kids played. I would say that was the best Father's Day ever.

706 words
Sorry it took so long for the update but here you go. Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate it
I don't personally but hope you had a good one if you did
-Disgrace