Friendship Braclet

I'm sorry for taking long again
But I bet you don't want to hear me talk so anyway
I think this is pretty self explanatory
Meliodas and Ban are in high school
Pretty basic
So
Enjoy!
*****************************************
Meliodas' POV
"Hey guys, who's that?" I asked as my friends and I were walking to our next class. "Oh him? They say him name is Ban but he won't tell anyone up forward. I think Howzer saw it on his paper once. They say he's been expelled from 5 different schools and his dad was a vampire. His sister also goes here but she's more out going and is two years younger than him." Diane said. "They say he never speaks. Ever." King added. "Also that he murdered his girlfriend because she wanted to break up with him." Elizabeth said after. "Really?" I said wondering how much of that was actually true. I looked over as a tall blue/silver haired man.

"I'm going to go talk to him." I said in a whisper. "Okay you do- wait, WHAT?! Remember the gossip! You can't go against gossip!" Diane whisper yelled at me. I ignored her and walked over to the tall blue/silver haired male. "Hi, you're new right? Well I'm Meliodas and-" I was cut off with his slamming his locker and turning around to look at me. He glared down at me for a second before he walked away. "Hey. Hey! Wait!" I yelled chasing after him.

After I finally caught up to him I saw him go into a classroom. It was history. 'Do we have the same classes?' I thought walking in. Luckily there was an open seat right next to him. I could see him reading a book. I got into the seat next to him as he glanced at me. He rolled his eyes then went back to his book. "Whatcha reading?" I asked trying to look over. He still didn't answer me. Instead he took out a small, black notebook and ripped out a piece of paper. I could see him write something down then he showed it to me. It said that Leave me alone. "I'm not going to leave you alone. I want to know you better." He rolled his eyes again as class started.

'I have to make a first move. Come oooonnnn! What do friends do for each other. Well I got some string. Now what can I do with- OH!' I thought taking out the many shades of red and black from my bag. I'm going to take a wild guess and hope that red is his favorite color. Or else I'm screwed. I started working on it and made sort of a swirly type design. I really liked it actually.

After class ended it was time for lunch. I scanned the lunch tables but didn't see a trance of the tall, blue/silver haired boy. I decided he went outside. As I got out I saw only a few people out. Most of them group of quiet kids or new kids. I looked over at a large tree and saw him. His bright red eyes scanning the pages of a book. Probably the one he was reading in the last class.

I walked over to him and sat down beside him. He didn't even take a glance at me. "Hey." I said waving with a small smile on my face. He still didn't look at me. "Look, I get it if I'm being annoying but I want to be friends with you. More than anything. I get if you don't want me to be yours but you'll be mine. That's a promise by the way. And here's a gift to represent that promise." I said, a little shocked I said all that. I doubt he was even listening though.

I pulled out the friendship bracelet and slid it on his book. I could see him glance at it. He put a bookmark in the place he was reading and grabbed the bracelet. He looked so focused on it. Like he was examining every knot and detail. He grabbed out the little black notebook again and wrote something down. He showed it to me when he was done. It said 'Can you help me put it on?' This caused me to smile. He didn't really but I was okay with that. "Sure!" I said as he handed me the bracelet. I pulled his wrist towards me and tied it. I felt my face heat up a little. 'It must be hot out here.' I thought letting go of his wrist.

He looked at the bracelet again and looked at me. If you looked hard enough, you could see the smallest smile on his lips. I could see it clear as day though. I saw him pick up the notebook again a write something. 'You know, if we're ever going to be friends, we should know each other better.' I looked down and played with me hands. "Well I.....I don't know." I said blushing. Damn, why am I so flustered? "Okay fine. A few years ago, when I started high school, I was lonely and didn't make any friends. I met Diane, King, and Elizabeth though and I felt like I found my place. Until one day we were all talking about our sexuality. I don't know how the subject came up but, without thinking, I said I was gay. I didn't notice that a guy was right behind us and heard everything." I paused trying not to cry. "Then the next day when I got to school, everyone was looking at me and whispering. I wondered what was going on until I over heard a group of girls talking about me. They kept saying how weird I was and it was wrong to like boys. I wanted to just quit school but I decided not to tell me parents. I didn't want them to embarrass me more. A lot of people still tease me but the worst is when the pull pranks." I said looking at him.