Sick Day

Okay I've been really looking forward to writing this
So hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No One's POV
"I'm not sick!" Ban yelled laying on the couch with a blanket over him, and I pillow under his head. "Yes you are and you're not going to do anything until your better." His boyfriend Meliodas said back. Ban replied with a groan as he pulled the blanket up to his neck and flipped to his side. "But I'm immortal! I can't be sick." Ban protested even though he knew it wouldn't do anything. "Hey, I'm not going to go anywhere until you're better, okay?" Meliodas said brushing Ban's messy, spiky hair out of his face. The fox sin couldn't help but smile lightly at his captain. "This is why you're the best boyfriend." He said looking at the dragon sin. "Well you would do the same for me." He replied grabbing Ban's hand. "Can you just promise one thing?" The taller male asked looking into Meliodas' emerald green eyes. "What?" The shorter male asked. "I'm saying this with love but please, whatever you do, don't cook for me. Even if you just and to make instant soup or something, don't. You'll just end up getting me more sick." Ban said with a gravely voice because of his sickness. Meliodas giggled a little. "Fine. I won't. I'll have Diane or King make it for you." He replied. "Now I love you even more." Ban said back. "Well I'll get you a cool cloth then." The blonde said getting up and kissing his boyfriend on the head which was extremely warm. Ban closed his eyes and let out a long sigh. "Ugh why do I have to be the one sick? It is nice that I don't have to do training though." He said to himself. He hated being sick. It's been a while since he got a cold because of his immortality but he remembered them fondly from when he was a kid. He remembered the cold winter nights where he didn't have any shelter and almost froze to death. It was brutal until that one day when he was stealing food and ended up in jail. The day he met Zhivago. Ban smiled at the memory of meeting his adopted father. During that time, he's never had a cold or worried about being abused or trying to commit suicide to just end his suffering. He still sometimes got the thought but they quickly vanished when he thought of Meliodas and he wouldn't be able to die in peace if Meliodas couldn't be happy when he wasn't there to comfort him.
Meliodas came back with a towel and a sweatshirt. It WAS winter and freezing. Even with a cold it gets twice as cold everywhere but at the same time your burning up. The blonde put the towel on the other boy and put the sweatshirt next to him if he needed it. "Cuuuuuddddle." Ban said in a childlike voice. "You want to cuddle?" Meliodas asked sitting on the other end of the couch. "Yes." Ban said back reaching his arms out. "Do you want to watch a movie too?" The shorter boy asked. "Yes, I wanna watch Moana." Ban said still making grabby hands towards Meliodas. Meliodas giggled a little and got up to put the movie on. Ban scooted over to make room for the blonde but, did his best not to move his head to much so he didn't get a headache.
Meliodas got back to the couch and laid in front of Ban. The taller male wrapped his arms around the smaller's chest and waist. He then put his head on top of the blondes and pulled him close.
To be honest, the blonde felt like an oversized stuffed animal who was hugged by a little kid who just had a nightmare. That actually wasn't too far off because after a few minutes into the movie Ban fell asleep but it was a restless one with night terrors and nightmares. He tossed and turned making Meliodas worry about him. The short male checked his boyfriend's head and he was burning up with beads of sweat all over his face. Meliodas quickly raced to replace the towel but hesitated. He heard some sniffling and heavy, fast breathing. He turning around to see Ban curling in on himself crying. Meliodas didn't know what to do. All the time he's known Ban, he's never seen him cry. He guessed that Ban probably knew that it would break the blonde's heart to see him cry and look so pathetic and desperate. If that was the case than he was right. Meliodas could feel his heart shatter into a million pieces. He walked over to the blue/silver haired boy and sat next to him. He leaned over to lay on his chest and hugged him. He could feel Ban's breathing calm down a little underneath him. Meliodas scooted up a little and ran his fingers through his boyfriend's soft, spiky hair and wiped the tears off of his face. Ban moved his arms and hugged Meliodas' back as he called down. "It's okay. I'm right here. I'm going to stay by your side until the end of time, okay?" The blonde said in a soft, calming voice. He felt Ban dug his face into the shorter's neck. He could feel the taller's eyes open slowly. "Okay." Ban said back. They stayed like that for a while until Ban fully calmed down. "Thanks." Ban said finally. "Hey, that's what I'm for." Meliodas said back. They pulled apart and watched the rest of the movie which was almost over.
"Hey Ban?" "Hm?" "What were you dreaming about that made you cry? You never cry." Ban paused. He didn't really know what to say. The truth was that they were all about Meliodas. One was of him leaving Ban for Elizabeth. Another was the sins not excepting him for being gay including Meliodas. One was even of Meliodas dying which he knew could never happen but it still scared him because they all looked so real. That's why Ban hated dreams. Especially nightmares. Even the happy ones are made just so a bad situation doesn't seem so bad. Nightmares are worse because when you're happy in the real world, the nightmare is going to make it 10 times worse. "Well they were all about you and the sins." Ban said after what it felt like an eternity. "And what happened?" Meliodas asked wanted to understand what he was afraid of. "Well," Ban paused again thinking if he would actually tell his captain. "Well?" Meliodas asked getting more worried. "Well they were about you leaving me for some other girl and some you were leaving me for the princess. Others were you and the sins not excepting me because I came out as gay. Some were even about either one of us dying but mostly you." Ban finished finally starting to get teary eyed again. "Hey! That would never happen." Meliodas said sternly turning around to face the other boy. "I know, they were just so real and-" "No!" Meliodas said cutting him off. "I would never never never never never never never never never never times infinity, ever leave you, or mock you for being gay, or die on you. Wel I won't die on you if you promise not to die on me. Do you promise not to die on me." Now it was Meliodas' turn to get tears in his eyes. Ban looked into his boyfriend's emerald green eyes and wiped away his tears. "I promise." He said kissing the top of his head. Meliodas giggled and said, "Heh you know now you're going to get me sick. All because you had to kiss me and love me." Ban smiled and said back, "Well then I'LL have to take care of YOU. Also I'll make you soup if that happens." That made Meliodas smile and cuddle into Ban's chest. "You're the best boyfriend ever." The blonde said yawning. "No you are." Ban said back pecking him on the lips. "Now you're really going to be sick."
Sure enough a few days later Meliodas was sick in bed. But from then on, Ban didn't mind being sick.

I hope you all enjoyed
I have to go to school now so
Hope you enjoyed
Bye bye
-Disgrace