A Birthday Proposal

I know that it's not Meliodas's real birthday but for the sake of the oneshot we're saying it is.
Enjoy!
(So it's Meliodas's birthday and they have a huge party in the kingdom but what he doesn't know is that Ban planed it (also Meliodas isn't as old as his real age))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meliodas's POV
Finally! After a while year! It's finally my birthday! I wonder what Ban planed. I'm just so excited! I go down stairs after getting dressed to see everyone whispering mainly to Ban. I look at them with a confused face. When they noticed that I was there they stoped instantly. Everyone stared at me except Ban who just played it off cool and grabbed some ale. The rest of the sins came up and hugged me and individually said happy birthday to me. I tried to smile the best I could but Ban didn't even notice or look at me. I walked over to him. "Uh hey Ban." He looked over at me. "Oh hey Captain!" He said smiling. "Isn't there something special today that you might be forgetting?" I asked hopefully. "Hmmmmm nope. Don't think so." He said getting up to start and cool something. I sighed to myself as the sins pushed me outside leaving Ban by himself. As soon as they did they pushed me to the kingdom. Everyone yelled happy birthday. Again I tried to keep a smile but I just want to cry because my own boyfriend forgot my birthday.
It was a fun day. Everyone did their own special thing for my birthday as a present. Giltunder and Howzer worked together to spell out 'happy birthday' in the sky with thunder and tornados. Escanor helped Merlin with a spell for fireworks that had a smell when they went off (weird but I loved them). Diane and King got my a bouquet of exotic flowers. Gowther went through my memories and found my favorite ones and made a scrap book with them so I'll always have them (most of them had Ban in it). The rest of the holy knights made stuff or did stuff for me but there was this nagging thought in the back of my head

'Where's Ban?'

"Hey Merlin this has been a great birthday but where's Ban? He's been missing all day and didn't even say anything related to my birthday. What if he forgot?" I sniffled. Then I realized I was crying. I wiped my tears away as the sins comforted me. "He didn't forget. He's probably just........doing something extra special." Merlin said back. "Yeah right. He did forget."
After a while I stoped crying and Diane said that I should get a good seat for the fireworks. "Hey captain! That Hill that over looks the city looks great!" She said. "Okay then." I said a little sadness in my voice. Also I was starving. I haven't gotten any cake or something to eat all day because Ban was the best cook we have. I walked up the hill where the sunset looked picturesque. I looked to my side and there was a picnic basket and a stretched out blanket. I slowly sat down trying not to dig into the food. I heard a rustle and then a person came out. He was a tall boy with silver/blue hair, ruby red eyes, and white glistening fangs.

It was Ban.

I looked at him but then looked away immediately. I could tell he was surprised. "Hey Mel. What's wrong? Do you not like it?" I got a little angry at this. "What's wrong?! I haven't seen you all day and now you show up asking what's wrong?!" I yelled at him. "Do you even know what day it is?! Did you do all this just to make up for it?!" I yelled trying not to cry. There was a moment of silence. "Meli I knew today was your birthday. I needed time to prepare all of this." Now I was the one shocked. He smiled a little. "Who do you think told all the holy knights and the sins that it's your birthday and to make presents for you?" I sat back down putting my face in my hands. "Oh my gosh Ban I'm so sorry." I said, a little muffled by my hands. "You shouldn't apologize for anything. It's your birthday." He said white a chuckle. "So you you want this food I made or" "YES!!" I said as he handed me some food. I immediately devoured it. He also made a small cake for me and put sparklers on it as candles. It was the best cake I've ever had. And it was my favorite flavor! He really is perfect even if he is the fox sin of greed.
After a while it got dark and the fireworks went off. There were some of Merlins also mixed in with some regular ones. I was staring up in awe that I didn't notice Ban stand up. I went to lean on him but when I found out he wasn't there I looked up at him and stood up as well. As soon as I did he kneeled down on one knee and asked me "Meliodas the dragon sin, ever since I met you, you changed my world. You made me feel like I was something even though I was nothing. After that day you said you would be my boyfriend I knew that I was the luckiest person in the world. So now I'm asking you," he paused "will you marry me?" I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say. All I could do was stare at the beautiful ring. It was gold with diamonds in a lace type design (picture below).

 It was gold with diamonds in a lace type design (picture below)

Ban was kneeling there waiting for my answer. If felt like an eternity for me to snap back into reality. A giant firework exploded in the background as I yelled "YES I WILL ABSOLUTELY!!" Excitedly jumping on him. I must have jumped to hard and fast and he wasn't expecting it so we both rolled down the hill. Thank god his closed the box with the ring in it before we fell. He hugged me fights so I didn't fly away as we hit the bottom of the hill. I giggled as I sat up stumbling from dizziness. Ban had to hold onto my waist so I didn't fall. Just then I noticed all the sins and holy knights staring at us. "So I'm guessing he said yes?" King said breaking the silence. At that Ban pulled the ring back out of his pocket and put it on my finger. I looked at it shining in the moon light. "It suits you." Ban said smiling. I turned around and kissed him. "So all it took for you to marry me was me ignoring you? I should have tried that a lot sooner." Bam said with a smirk as a pulled away. "Yeah yeah whatever." I said back sticking my tongue out at him.

Well let's just say that was the best birthday ever.

1183 words
I hope you guys liked it and I WILL make a wedding one in the future
I'm kind of running out of ideas so you can do requests if you want to
Thanks for the support!!
-Disgrace