Flower Crown

So I just randomly thought of this
I hope it turns out okay
Basically Meliodas gets invited to Zeldris' wedding and he's the ring barer
Ban is Zeldris' old school friend so he knows him better than Meliodas
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meliodas' POV
"But why me?" I complained while Estarossa, Zeldris, and I ate dinner. "Because I didn't have enough spots and that's the last one we had. Would you rather be a flower boy?" He stated taking a bite of spaghetti. "No." I huffed taking a bite of my sandwich. "But I still don't get why Esta gets to be the man of honor and I can't?" I said back with a whiny voice. "First of all don't talk with your mouth full. Second he's older than you and it makes more sense. And third it's my god damn wedding." He said sternly taking another bite. I huffed again finishing off my sandwich. "You two got your outfits for tomorrow, right." Zeldris yelled as me and Estarossa put our plates in the sink. "Yep!" Esta said in a chipper yet deep voice. "Mhm."
I said after. "Good." Zeldris said also putting his plate in the sink.
After that we all said goodnight and went to bed. "Stupid Estarossa getting to be the man of honor and me just being the ring bearer." I said to myself as I slowly drifted off to sleep.
———Next Morning———
"Hurry up Estarossa!" Zeldris yelled from the bottom of the stairs. We were about to go and the limo was a minute or two away. "Hold on! Hold on!" Estarossa yelled putting on his dress shoes. "The limo is here." I said to Zeldris looking out the window. "Aw shit. HURRY UP ESTA!" He yelled again. Estarossa came running down the stairs and we all ran out the door. We got in and I saw all the other groomsmen. All of us had to wear a black suit but we could pick the color of the tie. Mine was yellow. I didn't know a lot of the other guys. The only thee I completely recognize were Gilthunder, Howzer, and Greamore. But that was about it. I got in last so I sat in between Estarossa and a boy with short blue/silver hair who was talking to Howzer. I glanced at him up and down then looked away immediately.
Zeldris looked across at me and said "Meliodas, do you remember Ban?" He asked pointing to the tall blue/silver haired boy. At the sound of his name the boy turned around and looked at me and smiled. "You two met at his brother's birthday party. Selion is his name right?" Zeldris asked. "Yeah." The tall male said bluntly. "Estarossa is friends with Selion and Ban and I are too. That's how we were invited. We talked a lot in middle school." Ban nodded and looked at me. "Oh! You're that blond kid that stayed by the snack stand. I was going to talk to you but my brother had me cook and bake a lot so I never got the chance." He said smiling and rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled back and said "No, it's fine."
We talked a little about random stuff and what we are into and what we dislike. As we talked I was able to get a good look at him. He was muscular. His hair was short and straight with half of it covering his right eye. His eyes are ruby red and they complimented his blue hair. All his teeth were pearly white and he had fangs, and at first glance at them I thought he was a vampire. Also he had a deep and kind of gravely voice which was kind of sexy but that's not the point. In contrast to my yellow tie he was wearing a nice red tie that was tied perfectly.He was extremely handsome if I'm being completely honest.
We talked for a while longer and I realized we had almost everything in common. From movie genres to favorite bands it was almost exactly the same. We had some debate here and there but it was amazing having someone who's interested in the same stuff. We were in the middle of talking about some of our favorite movie characters when we pulled up to the church. "Hey lovebirds! It's time to go!" Estarossa yelled at us. I swear I blushed as red as the line under everyone's NAME BECAUSE APPARENTLY SPELL CHECK DOESN'T THINK THEY AREN'T REAL NAMES! Ban just laughed a little but I could see a bit of pink dust his cheeks. He held his hand out to me as we got out which I gladly took. As I stepped out I tripped over the curb and fell right into him. I held onto his tux like my life depended on it and closed my eyes shut. When I opened them I looked up and saw him smiling a little. It was a reassuring smile and it felt nice. I looked behind us and saw my brothers holding in laughs. I let go of Ban as I blushed madly and stormed over to them. Ban and Howzer walked in together as they talked. As soon as they were in my brothers bursted into laughter. "Hey! Don't we have a wedding, YOUR wedding, to go to?" I said speed walking in.
The wedding planner got us all assembled and brought me the rings for Zeldris and Gelda. I looked over to my right and saw Ban standing with a girl (I think her name was Diane) and whispering to to her. He noticed me looking at him and he smiled and waved slightly at me. I smiled back and waved back. Diane said something to him which made him blush a little. Ban said something back but because of the distance I couldn't hear. 'God why does he have to be so handsome? Wait what? Do I think he's handsome? I mean he is though. I just want him to hug me. Why am I thinking this?' I kept this debate up in my head until I came to a conclusion. I was falling head over heels for this blue/sliver haired boy. Guess love at first sight is real after all. I mean he's so sweet and considerate. We have so much in common. Also he's really cute and handsome.
Just as I decided all that the music started and a saw Gelda walking up the stairs. She sanded next to me as the groomsmen and bridesmaids walk in pairs. Gilthunder with Jericho, Howzer with Kilia (which I think was Ban's sister), Selion with Guila, and Greamore with Veronica (she's not a princess in this I just wanted to add her because she's a badass). There were a few others a couldn't name off the top of my head then the last pair was Ban and Diane. He gave me a quick smile as he walked down the isle with her. It made me a little hurt seeing it but I knew it was just random pairs that they put together, and the planner probably thought it would be nicer if the groomsmen and bridesmaids split apart in separate directions. Then it was my turn. I walked down the isle just was we all rehearsed. I split off to where all the groomsmen were right next to Ban. It was nice that by chance he was at the end. As I went next to him I saw the flower girl part next to Diane too. Then Gelda came in. She was honestly very beautiful in her white gown with her lace train following behind her. I can't wait to call her my sister. I looked up at Bam who instantly looked back down at me. Our eyes locked and we stared at each others eyes for what felt like hours. Just as we decided to look away the priest asked for the rings. "May I have the rings?" He asked in a soothing tone. I walked up next to Zeldris as he took them. They each slid them on each other's fingers. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." He finished backing away so they could kiss. Everyone cheered including me. They both ran down the isle hand in hand.
The part after was amazing. They had a dj, they both had the first bite of cake together, and had a pretty good mini bar. Then it was time for the couples first dance. Everyone watched as they moved back and forth. I tried to watch but I was busy trying to find Ban. I haven't seen him since the ceremony. Did he ditch me? I was starting to worry. I felt a hand grab mine. I turned around and there he was. "Sorry about that. My sister wanted to take pictures. But I guess it's a sister thing." I giggled a little. I was thinking how I was going to tell him I love him. "Hey Ban, I just wanted to say-" I was cut off by the speaker. "We're going to turn it down so we can have all the couples join in for a slow dance." The dj said. I was about to walk away to make room for others but Bam stopped me. "Do you want to dance?" He asked blushing a little. I blushed too. "I'm not really much of a dancer." I said looking at the floor. "It's simple. I'll lead if you want." 'Could this guy be any sweeter?!' I thought blushing more. "But what would people think?" I asked looking around. "It doesn't matter what other people think or feel. It's only about how you do." He said taking my chin in his hand to face him. I paused for a second. "Okay then." I said quietly. Ban smiled as he walked me to the dance floor. He then grabbed my hand with his and held my waist in the other. I put my arm on his shoulder as we moved slowly. "See? Isn't so hard huh?" He asked looking at me. "No, I guess not." I heard a few people whisper some stuff off to the side but I blocked them out. Right now was only about me and the tall handsome guy in front of me.
We danced for a while until we got tired. We got some snacks and soda (because we're trying NOT to be alcoholics here). I met his sister and brother and I think they really liked me. They kept making jokes about me being his boyfriend or whatever. But they didn't honestly sound like jokes. We decided to go back on the dance floor again because they started doing sort of like games. Before we did Ban said he had to do something. I wait for him and it didn't take long for him to come back. Before they did the bride did the throw of her bouquet. "Now remember, whoever catches it will be the next to find their significant other!" (I changed it a little bit) I didn't want to do it because I gave up on the whole trying to tell Ban thing. I realized that he's so out going and excitable and it feels like I've been living under a rock for most of my life. Estarossa and Zeldris pushes me out though. I stood there in the crowd of girls as my brother gave me thumbs ups. I stood there rest to not have anything happen. Gelda was getting ready to throw as I was getting ready to leave, but just then as I was about to turn around

Something hit me.

It bounced off my head and into my hands. It was the bouquet of flowers. Everyone looked at me. All the girls started fan girling about which one of them it was or whatever. But I knew what this mean't. It mean't Ban and I were mean't to be together. If that wasn't a hit to the face (no pun intended) then I don't know what was. I saw Ban in the crowd and he had just as shocked of a look as everyone else. I smiled at him as the dj started a few games.
There were some childish ones then some others. But then it was time for one of the last games before they do regular music and bring out cookies. "Alright alright! That's what I'm talking about! Now for our next game it's how long have you been together. We're going to start backwards so if everyone get on the dance floor!" He said. Just as I was about to leave Ban pulled me on. I was confused but went for it. " now if you've been together for 50+ years please leave the dance floor." Some older couples left but not much. "Okay 30+?" A lot of others left. I was still really confused. I looked at Estarossa but he was no help. He didn't even pay attention. "25+?" Some more went. "20+?" A lot more. "15+?" A big crowd left. "10+? 5+?" A huge amount left. "1+?" Then it only left Gelda, Zeldris, Ban, and I. I was getting more confused by the second. The dj smiled at Ban and Ban nodded back. "1 day or less?" Gelda and Zeldris left. Then Ban pulled out a single white rose and handed it to me. I took at and looked up at him confused. He took a deep breath as the dj said "A minute or less." This time though it wasn't a question. I thought for a second. Then it hit me. It hit me like 20 pounds of bricks to the stomach. I blushed madly as Estarossa, Selion and Zeldris laughed. Everyone else was confused too. Then one by one they got it and all looked at me for an answer. "I looked at Ban with a blushing face. "Yes." I said quietly as he looked me in the eyes as our noses brushed against each other. "I'm glad to hear it. Or else this would be a big wast of time." K giggled a little as I pushed my lips against his. I heard awwwwww's and oooooohhhhh's from everyone as they all got what was going on.
I knew we were mean't to be together. And it was all thanks to me stupid brother making me the ring bearer and not that flower boy.

2437 words
Jesus christ about time I posted another chapter huh?
I'm sorry it took so long I was working on like 15 other chapters and then I had the idea for this one and I did it so yeah
I hope you enjoyed!
I'll try to publish more soon!
-Disgrace