Kidnapped

Thanks you @Liza01104 for the suggestion!
It means a lot
So Ban is a pirate and Meliodas is a rich noble type person
(No this is not Stockholm syndrome so calm your asses down)
Hope you guys enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ban's POV
We've been sailing for many weeks maybe even months, but the whole time we've gotten treasure, riches, and fear from the people we steal from. Being a pirate is awesome! You get to steal, no one judges you on being greedy, and you get to do whatever you want. Being the captain is the best too. People have to listen to you and you're on top.Tonight is going to be our best night ever. We're going to crash the ball of the most important dukes and ladies. Ugh, I can't even say that without gagging. Why do those people act like we're the monsters and they get to be on top. Well not for long. After we pull this off, everyone will quiver at the mention of the deadly sins (see what I did because there aren't only seven? Okay I'll stop), the most feared pirates in all of the seas.
I came out of my bedroom below deck and greeted all my crew members. "Morning cap!" My first mate Howzer said. "How are things this fine morning?" I looked down at him and smiled a little. "As good as they can be I guess." I said back looking out on the ocean. "How are things looking up there Diane!" I yelled. "Clear as far as the eye can see." She yelled back. "Perfect." I said to myself. "And Howzer you made sure that Griamore has us going in the right direction?" I asked as we walked along the deck. "Yep! They'll be smooth sailing from now until we get there this evening. Also since our last haul we got enough clothes for everyone to not look like pirates." Howzer said. "Great work Howzer. As you were." I said back. He went off to do something else that I assigned him.
I sat in the edge of the boat with the wind in my face. I adjusted my boots and the belt that went across my chest. Another thing I love about being a pirate is the fresh air and that rush of excitement when you're being hunted or chased down. That's something you could never get when you're a duke or duchess. It must be pretty boring. "Captain!" Guila yelled looking out at the sea with a telescope. "What is it? What's wrong?" We're almost there and it's almost sun down. Everyone should get ready." She said handing me the telescope so I could see. "Alright then. ALRIGHT EVERYONE! I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT LAND IS IN SIGHT! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND GET READY! Guila and Deathpierce! You two are going to keep watch and wait for us. Got that?" I said to them. "Yes sir!" The two said together.
The rest of us went to the galley and put on some clothes that we stole from a fancy dinning ship a few weeks ago. As we all got dressed and headed up the stairs one by one I told Howzer "No matter what happens, stay by my side and if your not then do what I would do." I said to whispered him. He nodded in reply. We both went upstairs as we were docking. We also put up their colors (don't judge me for calling the flag colors because that's what they're called) so no one would be suspicious. We also stole that a few weeks ago.
I heard the music go as I looked at all the other nobles and duchesses and all people like that go in one at a time. 'Just looking at them makes me feel bad about myself. And yet....really REALLY good.' I thought as we all got off the ship. No one seemed to notice us or think we're out of the ordinary. Perfect. We all spread out along with Howzer and myself. We went to where all the food and stuff was. We tried to fit in by talking about normal not pirate stuff. I was nodding to whatever he was talking about a looked a little behind him. I saw a girl with long silver hair and a short man with blond hair and a cowlick sticking up. It's like life hit me with a two ton pound of bricks. 'God damn that guy is cute.....what the fuck?! Cute?! Really?!' I thought. "Hey cap, you okay? Your face is red." Howzer asked. "Hm? Oh, I'm fine. Just a little light headed. After we're done I'll lay down and rest for a bit." I said. Don't believing how calm I just said that. "Okay then." He said back. He then looked behind me and got closer to me. "I just saw Diane give the signal. It's go time." He said walking calmly over.
So it wasn't suspicious I would carry out the last of the stuff right before the showed off all the gold to everyone at the party. Can you believe they were just going to melt it down and build a statue of the head noble Hendrickson? Crazy right? Might as well build a statue of me if they're just going to waste it. The host started talking and was congratulating Hendrickson or whatever. It was almost my time to go but the said they were about to show off all the gold that they dug up. But I wasn't paying attention. All I could focus on was the short blond haired boy. As soon as I knew it he was right I'm front of me. "Oh, sorry about that. I didn't see you. But that's kind of silly because you're probably the tallest person here." He said giggling a little. I blushed a little. I could feel it. "N-no it's fine." Since when do I stutter?! "Well I'll see you around. You seem interesting. Talk to you later." He said going pasted me. All I could do was still stare. I looked up and 'OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!!' I thought as I speed walked to where I was supposed to meet Diane. Thank god she was late too. "Looks like we're going to have to put on a show after all." I said putting my sword around my waist. "Guess you're right." She said back. We bolted through the little cave we made so we were right behind the guy who was speaking. We grabbed the rest of the stuff and jumped out from behind him. I heard gasps and screams coming from everyone. The adrenaline felt good. "Good god what are you doing?!" The guy who was previously speaking yelled. "You see I'm Ban the pirate captain! Ruler of the seas! Thanks for the gold by the way." I said as Diane and I hopped down from the stage. The people that were in the way moved except for one.