Chapter 3

I am really sorry for in the inconvenience. Wattpad has messed my chapter sequence again and there is nothing I could do to re - re - arrange it..... so chapter 3 is in place of Chapter 2....
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The next morning Liam woke up and it was still dark outside. It was Saturday and he had no work. And probably Zayn too had no college. He opened the window allowing the chilled morning breeze to fill his warm room. He breathed in fresh air and wore his sweat. He then slid opened the balcony door and went outside stretching his arms. A small smile grew on his lips as he watches the sun setting up slowly in the beautiful morning sky.

Its not every day he watches sun rise from his balcony even though he should.

Zayn on the other hand curled up to himself feeling cold. He held the bunny closer to his body but the wind was blowing cold causing him to woke up from his sleep. He looked beside him and the bed was empty. He then got out of bed and walked towards the open door leading to the balcony.

"Good morning," Zayn said holding his stuffed bunny closer to his chest. Liam looked at him from the corner of his eyes and smiled a little.

"you up so early today ?" Liam asked.

"you opened the window and I was feeling cold," he said yawning.

Liam hummed and turned around , "I'm going for a run. Go back to sleep," with that he disappeared in his closet area which was quite big.

Zayn laid down on the bed again and closed his eyes. Liam walked out in his track suit and glanced at the younger lad before closing the door and leaving the apartment.

Liam came back after an hour covered in sweat. He took off his shoes and went inside the bathroom completely forgetting that Zayn was also living with him now. He took off his tee and threw it in the hamper.

And there was Zayn sitting in the bathtub with his headphone plugged in and eyes closed, completely unaware that someone was making his way towards him.

Liam took the hand shower and sprayed the water on Zayn's face. The younger lad paniced and screamed at the top of his lungs.

"what the actual fuck ! How did you got in ? Get out I'm naked," he said pulling his legs to his chest.

"ever heard of locking the door ," Liam asked folding his arms over his chest showing his perfect biceps. Zayn looked at his half naked toned body and he can't lie. It was just too hot to resist. He removed his gaze from Liam and looked down.

"ever heard of knocking ," he questioned back.

"it's my apartment so I will do whatever the hell I want. Go anywhere I like," Liam said

"you are the worst human being ever," Zayn grumbled.

"now get out. I have to take shower," he said taking off his track pants.

"Liam I am literally right infront of you ! Why the you are taking off your pants !?" Zayn said getting frustrated.

"didn't I told you to go out ? What is the point of asking then," Liam said.

"But I am not done yet," Zayn said looking at him with big eyes. Liam looked at them and signed. "fine. 5 minutes," he said walking out closing the door behind him.

Zayn groaned hitting the water. Anyways he took bath quickly and wore his maroon thong. He then wore his lose tee which was falling to his thigh and walked out muttering something under his breath.

Liam got inside the bathroom and locked the door. He took shower and wrapped a towel around his hips. He grabbed another towel and walked out. Zayn was kneeling infront of his bag which was placed on the couch and was going throw it.