Chapter 56

3 Years later.....
_________________

3 years later, everything has changed for both of them.

Liam was drowned in alcohol and work. He managed to build his own empire. He changed completely. He saw a rapid growth. Fame was at his feet. Everybody wanted him. but he wanted nobody. He has everything but he only knew he lost his everything three years ago.

He never imaged he would face betrayal by that one person who he loved the most. He was completely devoted to him but what he received in return broke him completely.

He cut his all connection with everybody but Niall and Louis. Everybody was worried about him but he didn't give two shits about anyone.

he just worked and worked. Or in his free time he would play with people and forget like they never met at all.

he was famous and everybody was looking up to him. He never shared any detail of his life to anyone. Which media was desperate about.

He was on the news every now and then. Most of the time for achieving some milestone which he didn't care about or just seen with another girl.

He was hurt. Broken. Angry. He was holding every dark feeling towards Zayn. He was just miserable.

But worse than that was even though he had all those feelings for him, he hated himself the most. Because even after all those things, he couldn't get him out of his head.

He just hated everything.

Whereas, for Zayn life wasn't good at all.

There wasn't a single day in past three years he has not shade tears. The only reason why he wakes up in the morning was his daughter.

Yes, daughter.

His and Liam's. when he left, he already knew he was five weeks pregnant. And even before he could tell anything to Liam, everything went upside down. he didn't want Liam anywhere near himself. so, he silently moved to Paris. He settled down there and brough his daughter in the world.

He didn't want Liam to know about it because he broke his heart again. not believing what he said, Liam chose to believe what Andre showed him. he was hurt. He was angry. And he was done with him breaking him down again and again.

Everything changed for him. and in order to keep this information he cut his connections with Louis Niall and everyone related to Liam.

He didn't know if it was right or wrong but he was not ready to face Liam at all.

And he knew, even if some how Liam would find out about her, he wouldn't believe that she was his child. So, there was no point of telling him.

They both were broken beyond repair.

They lived at two ends of the world far away from each other. And Zayn was relieved about it. but still hoped to be in his arms than anybody else's.

"Honey I'm home!" Zayn heard a cheerful voice echoed through his penthouse.

He closed the journal he was making for his two years and few months old daughter and placed it on the small table. He saw his lifeline was asleep. And covered her properly with her soft pink fluffy blanket before walking out of her room.

"Hi," he said walking down the stairs.

"Where is Faith?" Harry asked taking out something out of a paper bag, "Look I bought this for her." He said showing him a cute soft toy.

"She fell asleep like ten minutes ago," Zayn said receiving the toy, "it's a unicorn. its cute." He said.

"I know. Anyways, I'm hungry. I'm going to get changed then we can make dinner," he said climbing up to his bedroom. Zayn kept the toy on the couch and made his way towards their kitchen.