"I really want to collaborate with him" Suga added

"Waaahhh!!! I wish I could rap like that!!!" Daniel said excitedly.

You give everything you've got, showing them the best Beast King performance you ever did. You also did a lot of outstanding flips which is one of Beast King's signature moves and it made the whole room in chaos with cheers and yell.

You ended it up with another flip and you cooly drop the mic.

Which you gain applause and
standing ovation.

"Wooaaahh!!! BEAST KING!!!" Yelled the I-Landers and the BTS

"I better talk to him after this, this is a a once in a life time opportunity, I'll make him agree to do a collab with me." Suga thought to himself seriously.

"Now it's time to show what Y/n can do." You thought to yourself

Dionysus beat started to play, which confused everyone again and started to sit on their chairs, looking around.

"Will he collab with Y/n?!" Sunghoon ask in confusion

"What's happening?!" Jin ask his members.

"I-I don't know... Are they performing together?" Jhope ask in confusion too.

Everyone was confuse and don't know what's happening.

The back up dancers went on stage too. You started to sing to Dionysus.

Jjuk deurikyeo
Suljan sippin' paljjang tippin'
Han ip
Tireusoseu grippin' podo eatin'
Jjuk deurikyeo
Bunwigi keep it D style rip it 

(at this part, the back up dancers ripped your jumpsuit and took of your hat) revealing your contume and your beautiful long hair.

Han ip
Yeogi kill it let's steal it
The illest 

(At this part you started to take off your mask and throw it) and started singing and dancing powerfully.

Everyone jaw drop. Everything's happening so fast.

"Beast King is a girl?!" BTS and I-Landers thought to themselves with their eyes wide open.

"NO WAY?! WHAT?! WHAT?!" Jhope said in confusion.

"N-Noona is Beast king?!" Taki said

"WHAT THE?! AM I DREAMING?!" Geonu said in shocked.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Is all they could say.

All of them where speechless for so many reason, first  Beast King is a female, second is Beast King is YOU, and because of your strong and powerful dance, your playfull expressions which always on point and strong gaze that you gave to the camera and to them. And the way you keep your vocals stable while dancing intensely and rapping fast.