chapter 18- Tease

this is kinda just a cute/ kinda smut chapter. not really important to the story, but it's fun ig.

your pov:

early/mid December
"Happy two months!" I yell, plopping onto the bed, practically pouncing on Spencer like a tiger.
He moves the book he was reading so he can see my face better. He smiles. "Happy two months, Y/n. How'd you get in?"
"I know where you keep your extra key."
"Stalker," he smiles and pulls me down to kiss him.
"Maybe a little," I wink. I sit back on my shins and wrap my cardigan around me more tightly. Winter is approaching and the weather is getting colder by the day. I lay down beside Spencer and lay my head on his shoulder. "Whatcha reading?"
"The Raven."
"That's what you were reading that one night at my place."
"I decided I wanted to finish it," he says.
It's Sunday morning, and unless we get called in for a case, we don't have to go to work for over 18 hours.
Working with your boyfriend is kinda strange. It's like I know I have to do work, and I do my work, but at the same time every time we lock eyes in the briefing room, or on the jet, or even through my office window (which Spencer's desk conveniently faces), all I can think about is touching him. Grabbing his face and kissing him and losing myself in him. It's weird.
I check my phone after it notifies me I've gotten a message.
"Rossi wants us all to meet at his place for a pre-Christmas party." I read Emily's message out loud.
"When?" Spencer asks.
"Saturday night."
     This week is our last week before we get two weeks off for Christmas. The first week off is the time where we put our responsibilities on the normal FBI, unless they really really need us. It's nice to have a break. Last year we had to work a few days of our first week off, but the week and a half was pretty relaxing. I went back home and spent the holiday with my family.
     This week is pretty uneventful compared to others. We spent two days looking for another prostitute killer. We found him just as he was about to have another victim.
     Saving lives has always feels good, but this one was kind of more special to me I guess. She hugged me after I lowered my gun and Morgan arrested the unsub.
     I took her to a hotel and paid for a few nights. She seemed pretty shooken up. She wasn't very old, maybe two, three years older than me?
     For rest of the week, we mostly do paperwork and complete a local case that only took about a day, mots of it had already been solved. We were just called in to help.
     Saturday rolls around and I'm getting dressed in a black dress and heels. I wear a white coat over it since it's cold.
     I just got done doing my makeup, and now I'm curling my hair when Spencer texts me that he's on his way. I tie my hair into a bun in the center of my head, letting a few curls fall out around my face and lay loosely form the bun.
     "You look gorgeous," Spencer says when I open my door. He's in dress pants, a red shirt, and a grey suit jacket over it.
     "Not too shabby yourself, Spence."
     "Wow. This house is bigger than my place 30 times."
     Spencer chuckles and offers me his arm. I loop mine in his, and we make our way to Rossi's door step. I ring the doorbell and he opens the door quickly.
     "Ah welcome you two."
     We step in, and I look around. Rossi's place is nice and extremely big.
     "Dinner will be ready soon!"
     "You cooked?" Spencer asks.
     "Sorta," he says.
     We sit and mingle for a bit. Everyone brought their families, well everyone meaning JJ and Hotch.
     I talk to Henry who makes hilarious conversation with me. He's a toddler, but he's quite interesting.
     "You're really good with him," JJ says after Henry runs to talk to Morgan and Penelope.
     "Thanks, he's a cute kid." I smile.
     "Thank you. Would you ever consider having kids?"
     "Me? Oh I don't know." I look at Spencer who's talking to Henry now. Kids have short attention spans.
     "Well I think you'd make a good mother," JJ says.
     "Thank you, J." I smile.
     We eat dinner at Rossi's big dining room table. I sit by Spencer and Emily, and across from Morgan.
     We eat some food that Rossi hired someone to cook for him. Dude's got big money.
     It's really good. We also each have a few glasses of white or red wine.
     I put my hand on Spencer's thigh as we talk among our coworkers. My hand trails up and he looks around awkwardly, making sure no one can see he's being turned on a little. I giggle.
     He looks over at me with his face getting redder. I get up and excuse myself to the restroom.
     "You can't do that in public," Spencer whispers. walking up to me in the bathroom.
     "Oh calm down, nobody noticed."
     "I noticed."
     "Don't make a scene, Spence." I smirk.
     "You're evil," he laughs.
     "Whoops," I say, pulling him closer to me for a kiss. My hand rests on his neck, keeping him close to me. He puts his hand on my waist as I lean against the bathroom counter. My teeth graze his lip before I bite it slightly. My left hand runs down his body, and I palm him. Spencer groans against my mouth, but I pull away.
     "We've been gone for too long," I say, leaving him in the bathroom. I go down the hall and reenter the dining room from another way, so it looks like Spencer and I weren't in the same place.
     "Sorry I got kinda lost, it's a big house." I say when I go back to my friends. Rossi chuckles.
     Spencer comes back a few seconds later. "We're going to head out, I'm kind of tired."
     "What?" I say. "I don't wanna leave-"
     "Please," Spencer says.
     "Okayyy." We say goodbyes and head out the door.
     "Why are we leavi-"
    "Shh. Get in the car."
     I do as I'm told with a smirk on my face.
     He drives to his place, and rushes out the car.
     "Room. Now."
     "Yes sir," I say sarcastically, running my finger down his chest before I go.
     He follows after me, and before he can even shut the door, his lips are on mine. "You were such a tease."
    I laugh against his mouth. "Drove you crazy did it?"
     "You always drive me crazy," Spencer says, and he shoves me lightly on the bed so I'm sitting down, looking up at him.
     I lay back, and pull him on top of me by his tie. His hands roam my waist and hips as mine do the same to his hair and neck.
     "I've been wanting to rip this off of you all night," he tells me, fiddling with the fabric of my dress. His words are slightly breathless from the kisses.
     "So do it."
     I lean up a little so he can unzip my black dress. He does. The zipper only reaches to my mid back, so he slips it the rest of the way off. I'm exposed to him in my underwear and bra. Good thing I'm matching today, not that I think he would care.
     Spencer runs his tongue along his bottom lip, taking in the sight of me in only red undergarments. I look up at him with a smile, "Take a picture, it'll last longer."
     "I don't need to. Eidetic memory, remember?" I laugh at what he says and playfully hit him in the chest.
     I start to undo his tie and unbutton his shirt too. When it's unbuttoned, his chest is revealed to me. I pull his shirt all the way off his body and toss it to the ground. He connects our mouths again. My lips move against his with passion.
     I remember our first kiss. Butterflies filled my stomach. Now, those butterflies have been replaced with a full on explosion of fire that burns through my body each time we touch.
     I start to lean up so I can undo his pant button, when his hand pushes me back down by my neck. He's light with it. I tell him to push down harder. He does, and I groan.
     Spencer leans down again, kissing my lips, then he moves onto my neck. "You like that?" He whispers in my ear. I groan in return.
     After what doesn't seem like long enough, he stops kissing me and releases my throat. Now, I unbutton his pants, and he assists me on getting them off.
     I palm Spencer again, this time not just teasing him. I push him down on the bed, and climb on top of him. After a moment-
     "No," he says, shifting our positions again so that he's above me.
     "Controlling," I joke, biting my lip.
     He unclasps my bra with one hand and plants kisses down my neck again. I can tell he's leaving marks, but I don't care. Spencer's hands find my breast, and he cups them.
     I use my hand to lift his chin up to me. He moves his hand up to my face, moving hair out of it. I look into his big hazel brown eyes with a smile. I kiss him deeply, and he enters. I breath against his kisses as he pushes.

     "Damn, I love you." Spencer says, while we play with each other's hands.
     I'm laying down with my head close to his shoulder. We're both covered with the blanket, and we're both still a bit sweaty.
     I intertwine our fingers. "I love you too." I nuzzle into him and close my eyes.
     This is what love feels like. I never knew it would be so wonderful. I thought it was cheesy and weird and unimportant, but this. This is the best feeling.

1683 words. hope you enjoy. I tried to make it a little more smut without going too far out of my comfort zone. feel free to leave feedback:)