- 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 -

- December 27, 2020 -
- 2 Days Later -
- Sunday -

- Baton Rouge, Louisiana -
- Kentrell's Mansion -

"I still wanna know what the fuck that hoe meant by siblings

"I still wanna know what the fuck that hoe meant by siblings. SIBLINGS JONATHAN?" Amoura continued to yell about it for the pass days.

Ever since her mom told her that, she wanted to know more.

All them days and nights she thought that she was alone, when she wasn't.

Hidden from her she had not one but five other siblings.

Two sisters and three brother's.

Nobody knew about.

"Ion know, but I'm trying to take you serious in that lil footie pajamas outfit you got on." Dababy laughed.

"THERE'S NO TIME TO BD LAUGHING NIGGA" Amoura shooked him making Kentrell grab her back some.

"How about we just go and find them?" Kentrell asked. "That wouldn't hurt, go to yo mama and get that shit."

"But it has to be a reason she never told me, in twenty years old, and today I'm just finding out about siblings that I have." She explained. "Which mean I turned out the way I did because of my parents, they fucked me up."

"Well it didn't take no ticket scientist to figure that shit out." Everybody said while looking at her.

"Y'all all been realized that and didn't tell me?" She titled her head.

"Thought you knew and it ain't that big of a deal, calm down baby." Kentrell grabbed her, staring down at her. "Chill, you gone meet them. I promise."

She didn't know how to feel about this, but she was definitely angry.

With her parents, and most importantly her mom.

Her mom knew that would snatch the smile right off her face, and it did.

For days.

She wanted to know them, wanted to know where they worked, what they liked to do for fun, favorite thing to eat, did they have kids, all of that.

She just wanted something she never had.

And that was a bond with somebody in her family.

"This hurts me even if I try to play it off." Amoura mumbled, deeply hurt by it.

"It's okay, you gone be ight." Kentrell assured her. "If you want, we can kill yo mama."

"Yeah, imma do that. I just realized, I really want to." She nodded her head laying her head on him, smelling his cologne.