- 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 -

- October 29, 2020 -
- Same Day -
- Monday -

- Baton Rouge, Louisiana -
- Kentrell's Mansion -

"All these bitches in here, meaning nothing but ASS ASS ASS ASS" Kd yelled while laughing.

It had been a while since they had arrived, and also since Amoura had shot herself.

Nobody but Roddy and her knew that at the moment.

"KD SHUT THE FUCK UP" Ben yelled as a random girl sat on his lap and he hit his blunt.

"Imma ignore you, because ion feel like picking this hoe up and throwing ha at you." He mugged Ben as the girl smacked her lips.

"The fuck you mean hoe?" She mugged.

"Bitch you know what I mean, hoe. H-O-E" He yelled. "Get that through your stupid ass brain."

"See you not finna sit there and talk to me like that." She tried to get up.

"Oop, stay the fuck down, he talk to anybody how the fuck he want." Ben and Boomer pointed their guns at her.

She looked at them shocked, as she sat there.

"Now kd, stop fucking running yo mouth like that." Ben stood up with the girl as she grabbed his hand.

Meanwhile Kentrell was upstairs in his room, with about three girls at once.

They weren't doing anything sexual yet because he was trying to get his head in the right place.

His body was ready but his mind wasn't.

Drinking off his lean, he turned the tv on, and flipped through the channels.

"So are you going to join us or not?" One of them asked.

He looked at them, and smirked. "Shit yeah imma join y'all, just not yet. Because one or maybe two of y'all finna get the fuck out."

They all scrunched their faces up and looked at him, in confusion.

"Why the fuck would we do that?" Another asked.

"Because I said so, and because whatever I say goes." He laughed.

They didn't say anything, scared as to what he would do.

His gun sat on the table, pointed to the three of them, and everybody knew Kentrell didn't mind shooting somebody.

"Now you." He pointed to a lightskin one. "Come hea."

She stood up, and went to him, as he pulled her on his lap.

He aggressively grabbed her neck, pulling her into a kiss.

His eyes looked back at the other two as he snapped his finger at one of them, gesturing for the other two to leave.

They both got up and walked out, making their way back downstairs to the gang.

It's not that he didn't wanna fuck all three of them, but he just decided not to.

Who knows what they got?

So he stuck with one.

Picking her up, he tossed her down on the bed as they continued to kiss stripping each other out of their clothes.