- 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 -

- October 1, 2020 -
- 1 Month and 7 Days Later -
- Thursday -

- Miami, Florida -
- Amoura Third House -

"Your birthday is coming up." Amoura smiled big at Kentrell.

A month had passed by, and Amoura and Kentrell got closer.

He had no choice but to get close to Amoura, she was the only one there.

Did he know about Amoura killing Herm and Three?

Yeah, he knows.

He got upset, and it took him a while to forgive her, and even talk to her.

He has completely separated himself from her, by staying in another room.

Even though they still saw each other, he didn't say shit to her.

That lasted for a while before he finally got bored, and gave up, and started talking to her.

He forgave her but he's never going to forget what she did.

Looking over at her, he smiled. "Yeah I know, kinda don't even feel like it though."

"I know, but what you want for your birthday? Other than me letting you go, because we know I'm not doing that." She said all while she continued to cook.

Even though she had already started picking out the gifts she was getting him, she still wanted to know some things that he wanted specifically.

"Okay, well how about you get somebody to wrap you up like a present, and I unwrap you, we fuck on our bed all day and all night. No tapping out." He leaned back in his chair, taking a sip from his lean as his eyes stayed on her.

She laughed. "That's what you want? Sex?"

"Shii, don't act like you don't want it either. She just wanna sex sex sex sex sex sex sex." He laughed as he did a little dance.

Kentrell had a lot of time on his hands, and he had started recording songs in the studio she had set up for him.

She gave him everything he wanted and needed.

She even fed him, since she knew how to cook good.

"No forreal though. What you want?" She asked as she sat out their plates.

"Ion know." He shrugged. "You ain't gotta get me shit, but I do want some pussy though."

"Mhmmm, I gotchu." She hummed in response. "Imma still get you some gifts though, and a cake. Ouuu and ice cream."

He smiled, flashing his grills at her. "Come hea."

She finished making their plates, before walking over to him sitting them down on the table.

He grabbed her by the waist, and sat her on his lap before kissing her.

"Why you wanna get me something so bad?" He asked.