She took her jacket and shoes off before hopping into the water.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"I'm washing my hair, it feels disgusting." She explained. I watched as she leaned back into the water and rinsed her hair. "Are you just doin to stare at me like a creep or...?"

I slipped my shirt off and hopped into the water. I've got to say, I does feel good to clean myself. I went under the water to wash my hair and when I came up, I saw Clove running her fingers through her hair. She slowly got out and I couldn't help, but admire her figure.

The wet clothes stuck to her body as she walked and showed all of her curves. I hopped out a few minutes after her and started drying my hair. I ran a hand through my golden hair and slipped my shirt back on. I snuck behind Clover, who was still drying her hair, and placed my arms around her waist.

"I'm so glad you're back," I whispered. "And I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day. I was just frustrated."

"Cato, it's fine." She laughed. "I get that you were mad and that you have trouble controlling your anger."

"Come on, let's dance." I suggested.

"It's not really the time for dancing." I dragged her to the centre of our camp anyways and started swaying with her like music was playing. I spun her around as she smiled at me. This was the Clove I knew and loved.

I stopped dancing for a second as she leaned up and kissed me. I leaned down and met her lips in a soft kiss. Her soft lips moved in sync with mine and made me reminisce about all the memories we made in District 2. Now, we got to go back there together and I couldn't be happier.

We pulled apart slowly and she leaned her head on my chest, breathing in my scent. I leant down and kissed the top of her head.

"Come on, we have stuff to plan." Clover said softly. We pulled apart and walked to the fire that I'd built.

"Okay, so we know that Fire girl and Lover boy is still left. Who else it there?" I asked.

"The boy from 11, Thresh, and the girl from... I think she's from 7." She relied as she tried to recall what district she's from.

"5," I corrected. "So that means that we're in the final six."

"Yeah. So we know that 11 is a powerhouse and will probably be hard to fight, but I've seen 5 in training. She's not much, and she didn't really do any of the weapons." She explained.

"So, how's she surviving?"

"She's sneaky and fast. If we trap her, it'll be easy to kill her, but if we can't catch her we have no other way to kill her." Clove finished.

"Lover boy will be an easy kill since he's injured, but I'm not too sure about Fire girl. She got that 11 somehow." I tried to think of what her skill was, but nothing came to mind.

"Well, finding them might be more difficult than killing them. Right now, we have no clue where they are. They could be anywhere by now." Clove ran a hand through her damp hair and sighed.

The both of us tried to think of some way to gather all the tributes, but we came up with nothing in the end.

"What'd you eat while I was gone?" She asked as we started eating the leftover meat.

"Some dried fruit and beef jerky I found in my bag. You?"

"Well the meat obviously, and I also ate some plants I found."

"I caught something today." I commented as I finished off the wing I was eating.

"Really?" She said sounding shocked.

"Yeah." I laughed. "I'm mildly offended."

"Well, you're just so loud. I thought you would scare all the animals away." She explained.

"Well, I can be quiet when I want you know." I said with a smirk. She nodded slightly and continued eating.

——————————————-

Clove's POV:

I yawned as I stretched my arms out and looked around. Cato sat by the dead fire and ate something that I presumed to be a rabbit. I walked over to him and sat down. He turned to me and smiled and handed me a piece of the meat.

"How was your sleep?" He asked.

"Good, you?"

"Pretty good." He answered sporting the same smile that he always wore in two.

"So what's the plan today?" I said letting a small smile appear on my face.

"I'm not sure. We could stay here for a while." He suggested with a playful smirk. I rolled my eyes, but I secretly wondered what he wanted to do.

"That wouldn't be very productive, would it?"

"It would if you wanted kids." Cato said suggestively. My jaw dropped as he said this. "I'm kidding. I don't want kids yet." He laughed. As he laughed, I slapped his arm and glared at him.

The day passed extremely slowly and it consisted of sitting around and hunting for food. The audience was probably getting bored, since no one was dying. As we got back to camp with our new meat, Templesmith's voice started booming throughout the arena.

"Attention tributes. There will be a feast which will be hosted tomorrow. This is no ordinary feast, it will hold the things you most desire." Cato and I looked at each other and thought about what could possibly be there for us.

"We should go early so we can catch all of the tributes that go." I said to Cato after the announcement finished.

"Yeah, we can camp out near the cornucopia tonight. We don't want to miss our chance to catch any of them." Cato added.

It was starting to get dark, so we ate some of the meat we had caught today and started packing some essentials. The only things we really packed were our sleeping bags since the food and water were already in our bags.

We started walking through the forest to reach the cornucopia. When we arrived, nothing had been set up yet, meaning that they were setting it up tonight or in the morning. We found a nice spot and laid down our sleeping bags. I was going to have the first watch and Cato would have the second.

I sat down on my sleeping bag and leaned against the tree next to it. I watched as Cato fell asleep and started looking around. There were no signs of movement between the trees, which was a good thing, but I couldn't help but feel like someone was there.

I stood up and looked around the dark forest. No one seemed to be there, but a the sound of quiet footsteps were audible. I turned around to find the source of the sound, but only saw a small shadow running through the trees.

I considered chasing it, but decided against it. The figure disappeared from the surrounding trees, but I was sure that the person was still around. I convinced myself that I was being paranoid and sat back down. Whoever it was, was going to die one way or another, so I wouldn't need to worry about it now.

A/N Hey everyone, this is a little bit late and a bit short, but I swear the next one will be better.

I was wondering what you would all like Clove and Cato's deaths to be like. Do you want them to both die when they are supposed to, one to die or both to live? I've already decided what I wanted to do, but I would like to know what you would all prefer.