~56~

Chapter 56- Umm im not blushing you are

Vals pov -

He shot the counter.

"Your lucky that Payton Loves you." He said as he walked passed me.

I let out a sigh of relief. I then went to the counter and I just looked at it. I thought about my life discussions. I stood there with disbelief of what happened.

Where the fuck is Payton and avani.

Ugh I would go look for them but I'm way to lazy to soooo. I'm just gonna go to bed and just take a nap and probably cry for a bit you know?

I walked up the stairs and I turned I saw a girl on my bed.

Just kidding.

But there was something on my bed. I walked over to it to get a better look at it. As I got there there was a stuffed animal with a ballon with candy on the bed.

It was adorable.

There was a little note under the stuff animal. I picked it up and It said, "hey Angel I hope you like your gift and I'll be back soon my love. See you soon. xoxo <3"

That is adorable. I grabbed the stuff animal it was a dog. I hugged it tight. I then went on my bed and i fell asleep.

*1 hour later*

Well umm I slept for an hour. Well that's fine everyone was yelling for some reason. I then got my ass up and walked to the closet. I put on of if Payton's hoodies and I had my sweats on.

As I walked out of my room Avani was there with some flowers in her hand.

"Aww that's cute who gave you that." I said with a joyful smile.

"Anthony." She said with a big smile.

"Aww that's really cute." I said with a smile.

"Yea and you seem like your in a really good mood." She said playfully hitting my arm.

"Yea I guess Soo. Payton gave me a stuff animal and some candy." I said with a smile.

"Ahh that's Soo cuteee!" She squealed.

"Yea it really was." I said with a big smile. I could tell I was blushing.

"Well speaking  of Payton he was asking for you so I came to get you." She smiled.

"Oh really where is he?" I questioned.

"He is out in the garden." She said.

"Oh since when are they out there." I asked.

She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Shall we go see?" I asked.

"Yea let's go." She said as we both walked down the stairs.

We then walked out to the back and as soon as I walked out side there was a white flower path everyone was in a little group.

"Avani what is this." I said with a slight giggle.

"Something." She said with the biggest smile.

"Avani bitch." I said coving my face in her chest. 

"Yes bitch." She said laughing.

"What is going on!" I said with confusion and with excitement.

"Something dude go walk down." She said pointing over at the end of the path. I turned my head over to that direction. I saw that everyone had took a seat and Payton at the end.

I started to tear up. Knowing what's happening or so I think.

"Go walk." Avani said slightly pushing me so I can walk.

I started to walk down the isle. It was beautiful. Everyone was smiling. Witch made me smile a lot more.

I made it all the way down the isle. Now it's me and Payton face to face. He then kissed me. I of coursed kissed back.

"Hurry dude!!" Josh yelled. Nessa quickly hit him so he could shut up. Everyone started to laugh at his stupidness.

"Well then." Payton said laughing.

I took a good look at Payton. I looked up and down. Then I saw. A guy I fell in love with. The boy of my dreams. The boy I would never had thought I would have loved.

I noticed how perfect his smile was. I saw that his laugh was contagious. He was a guy that every girl would ever want.

"Valerie May Hartman." Payton said taking me out of my thoughts.

He went on one knee and I saw a tear come out of his eye. I was tearing up.

"Valerie May Hartman will you marry me." He said as he took a ring out of his pocket and held it in front of me.

"Yes yes yes!" I said as tears streamed down my face.

He then put the ring on my left ring finger. We then kissed. Everyone clapped and cheered. Then we both backed out and everyone came running up to us congratulating us.

A/n: umm well hehe ahhh yes that just happened I have a really important question. Should I still continue this story?! But thank you for the love ❤️. I love you all 😜❤️