Angle😇😈

A/n this whole story is going to be Payton's POV of when they started to fight

Recap
It hurts to see them like this but
End recap

Payton's pov
I told the girls to stay in the training area and if they don't hear us then they can come check on us. Me and the boys went upstairs to see who was here. As we walked up there were people going around the whole house breaking thing. As I looked I saw My angles mom and her gang. Brooo no no no she is not going to take my angle. "Well well well look what we have here some little boys trying to save there girls" she said with an evil smile. "We are not going to let you touch them" Dylan said Mad. "Aww my baby it's been so long" she said touching Dylan's face. "Don't touch me!!" Dylan yelled at her. "Aww some ones mad" she said to Dylan I could tell the anger in his eyes. She then turned to me. "So Payton Moormeier" she came up to me. "What!" I was mad. "No need to yell paypay" she said to me.

Wait what the fuck bro did she really just call me paypay. No one calls me that.

"What did you just call me" I said angry. "I said paypay." She came up to me touching my lips. I instantly pushed her off. "DONT TOUCH ME" I yelled. "Aww my baby how did my mom Val ever get you" she put her hand on my face and kissed my cheek. I punched her in the face. "Oh okay Payton let's play like that then" she punched me to the floor. "Boys go for it" I yelled at them so they can start to fight her men. I took over Ms. Heart over here. Everyone started to fight. If ima be honest she was super strong. She kept punching me. I was bleeding and no one can ever beat me up like how she was. "Aww poor Payton is hurt come her let me kiss it." She said coming up to me trying to kiss me. I punched her in the face. She then punched me then kissed me I ofc didn't kiss back.

I just sat there. She then pushed me to the ground. I didn't move my body. I felt ..w...e..a...k. That was so hard to say I never felt like this before. I was on the floor hurting. I looked around the room to see the boys fighting I can tell that they are all tired and in pain. Then out of no where everything went black. Next thing I knew it I was in a car I didn't see the boys.

"Look how's finally awake." So said next to me I got up to see angles mom. Ugh I thought this was a dream. "What do you want from me." I said "Everything I want you Paypay oh and my daughter so I can see her suffer." She said happy. "Why do you want her to suffer and what do you want from me" I gave her a mad look. "Oh you don't want to know paypay." She said giving me an evil look. She the hit me then it went black. I woke up to something wet on me. ITS BLOOD.

What did this crazy lady do to me. "WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS." I yell not now what is going to happen. "Here." A man through everyone next to me. "Are you guys alright." I say to them. "N-no everything hurts Payton" Dylan says to me I can tell the fear in his eyes. I felt so bad. "I-I can't move." Josh says to me. "Everything hurts." Jaden says. "I have never felt this before." Jackson says. "It's hard to breath." Anthony says. "It's getting hot" Chase says. "Everyone don't move or else we can lose more blood." Griffin says. "Boys I'm sorry" I say to them feeling guilty. "Bro it's okay this was not your fault." Josh says trying to be nice.

But I know it's my fault I got them into this mess I have to get them out of it. I got up. I walked up to the door and tried to open it. As I opened it Ms. Heart came and stabbed me. I fell to the floor. I was bleeding a lot. She picked me up and through me to the floor.

I woke up to the same room as everyone. I still had my eyes close tho. I then heard Angles Voice. When I tell you I missed her voice I mean I miss her voice. I opened my eyes to see her gun out. I saw that her mom was right next to Dylan and touching his face. Then she went up to Angle and started to touch her. Angle didn't let her touch her. Val didn't let her touch her tho so she slapped her hand. Me. Heart came up to me and started to touch me. I couldn't do anything tho I was in so much pain. I then noticed that Ms. Heart on the floor with blood coming out of her. Then a bunch of people started to come in the girls started to fight and they all got them and killed them. I then drifted to sleep. I woke up to Valerie asking everyone if there okay. She came up to me and Dylan she started to tear up. "H-hey d-don't c-cry" I say as she turned and looked at me and she kissed me I ofc kissed back I never want to lose her. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Then Val picked me and Dylan up she tried her best to keep serious but I could tell she was crying. But she kept going. We then got to like a medical room. Val put me down and she wrapped bandages around me. So she ddI for Dylan.

Word count:1014
A/n: AHH THANK YOU FOR 2k readsss thank you so much it means a lot. And sorry for not being really that active I'm really sorry but next chapter is going to be Valerie's Pov sooo yea. Ima try my best to be more active this week so yea. And like always I love you 🥺❤️