~51~

Chapter 51- What's happening
(⚠️ Suicide warning ⚠️)
I am talking on a very serious topic if you don't like blood or any sign of suicidal thoughts or of anything please don't not read. I will talk about more of that at the end thank you❤️
Vals pov:

"Tell me please." I said as my tears start to form.

"Well he's going to his fathers base and he might not make it back because his dad is way stronger than him." As griffin looked down.

"Is he really!?" I asked worried.

"Or so he told us." Mads said.

"I- I'm going to look for him I'll help him!" I yelled as I ran to my room.

"Valll nooooooo!" They all yelled as they came chasing me. I ran to my room and locked the door before anyone can come in.

They were banging on the door screaming at me to open it. I then went to my closet and changed I then walked into my bath room to see Payton on the floor with blood all over him.

"PAYTON!!" I yelled as I ran to him his eyes were closed but he was still breathing. I saw a blade in his hand I covered my mouth I was crying.

I held him to my chest I covered his gash with the towel next to the shower.

"This is my fault..." I mumbled to my self.

Then Jackson ran in.

"What happened!!" Jackson yelled.

I looked at him with tears. I couldn't speak it was hard. I then just looked back down at Payton and held him close. Jackson came up to me and then saw Payton on the floor.

"PAYTON!" Jackson yelled.

"Help me please..." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I got you payton.." Jackson said as he picked him up. I helped him.

We then walked down stairs I am assuming that everyone gave up when I locked the door so they were all in the living room with there heads down.

They then looked up and saw Payton. They all ran up    They had tears as they saw him.

"Get our of my way guys!" Griffin yelled. "Take him to the room now!!"

Jackson pulled Payton out off my arms and ran to the med room..

I dropped onto the floor and started to cry this is all my fault if I didn't break up with him we wouldn't be here right know.

Payton's pov:

When Angel left I felt useless. Why am I here honestly.

I walked into the house. Everyone was at the couch.

"Sup dude where you going?" Chase asked.

"Oh I'm going to my dads base to kill him and you guys can't come understand." I stated as I walked up the stairs.

I'm not really going to kill him or maybe I am. I don't know yet but I might. I walked into the room and I went to the rest room.

I stared at my self in the mirror. I looked at myself I really just took a good look of my self. I saw a worthless piece of crap...

I took a good look at my razor. I then grabbed it and took the blade out of it and I just looked at. I put it against my arm and before anything I thought who would even care.

I thought and thought. Well no one does. So I did it. I cut really deep into my skin. Blood started to pour out of me and I noticed that no one came to check on me.

Then I heard a faint screaming from down stairs. I was trying to get up but I was to weak to even get up. I then continue to hear people yelling I then noticed that it was Angels voice.

She was screaming at Dylan and everyone else. I then heard some one running up the stairs then banging on door. Then someone came into the bath room my eyes I couldn't even open.

I was just there in the floor.

"PAYTON!" She yelled I could tell she was crying.. but it's just better if I were to be dead.

I then heard her mumbling. I couldn't figure it out. I then blacked out.

Back to vals pov.

It's been a while now he's still not up. I'm really worried...

I got up from the floor and went to my room. I walked into the bathroom. The blood stain still on the floor. I looked at myself in the mirror. I have blood all over me.

I don't mind at all but. Ugh I still can't believe that I had something to do with this it's just so ugh I can't even put words into of what I did and I regret everything.

I wish this had never had happened. I blame my self and no one knows what happened. Other than me....

"Hey Val..." Jackson said as he came into the restroom.

A/n : Okay so I left another cliffhanger. But this is something really important to talk about. What I wrote in this chapter is very sensitive. If you ever having a feeling that you want to cut please talk to me.

I am here for you no matter what I will try my very best to help you get out of that feeling or at least try. So please do not cut at any matter... I will talk to you and help you ❤️