BABY!

Recap
We then kissed.
End recap

We then walked to the kitchen to see everyone else there. "Hi Val." Chase said looking up. "Hi why is everyone here?" I questioned. "Umm we don't know what to do." Charli said. "We are just bored." Dixie added. "Damn." Mads said. "Owww." Nessa said in pain. "What's wrong?" Josh asked her.

"Baby." She said in pain. "GRIFFINNNNNNN." Josh yelled at him. "IM RIGHT HERE NO NEED TO YELL. TAKE HER TO MED ROOM." Griffin yelled back at Josh. Josh picked up Nessa and carried her to the room. Griffin told us to stay out side.

Every time we have to stay out. Like bruhhhhh. Every one went to the living room so we can wait. Since I'm going to wait I'm going to check on my bae. I got up and went to the room where Avani was staying at. I walked in to see her reading.

"Oh hey baee." She said looking up. She looks way much better than yesterday. "Hey bae how are you feeling." I asked. "I'm feeling better still in pain but better." She said with a smile. "Aye that's a start." I said giving her a smile back. "Oh and Guess what." I said.

"What!?!?" I she questioned. "Nessa is having the baby right now as we speak!" I said exactly. "Wait really.!??" She said excited. "Yea I know right this is a big step for her." I said smiling. Wow today I'm smiley. "I know right but I can tell she's going to be a good mom." She said with a light smile. "Yea." I said.

Then Mads came running into the room. "BABY. IS HERE." She said practically yelling. "Okay I'll be there Umm what about Avani?" I said I want Avani to see the baby to. She loves kids soo. "I can put her in a wheelchair you go head." She said coming to Avani with a wheelchair. "Okay thank you." I said as I left the room.

I went in to the room where Nessa went into and I saw the baby. She was all cleaned and in a cute outfit on.

 She was all cleaned and in a cute outfit on

It was so cute. I saw Payton on the other side of the room. He kept looking at the baby smile a smile witch made the baby smile.

Ahhh my heart.

I looked at Payton. He then looked at me and smiled. Ahahahahhahhahaaha and he said he's not going to like the baby. I then walked up to Nessa. "Heyy girls." I said looking at Nessa and the baby. "Hey Vall and Alexis this is your Auntie Val." She said looking at Alexis then at me. "Hey baby Alexis." I said looking at Alexis.

She smiled. Cute thing ever. Well there is Payton. Buttt who's the cuter one. Hmm.

I then saw Josh come in the room with the biggest smile ever. "Hi Josh how dose it feel to be a dad." I said giving him a hug. "Hi and it's nice to now that I have another most beautifulest person in this house." He said looking at Nessa and Alexis.

"Aw that's cute." I said. I looked at Payton witch he then came to me and pulled me into a kiss. "Hi Pay." I said looking into his beautiful eyes that I fell in love with. "Hey Val." He said looking into my eyes. I then laid my head on his chest. "Aye should we invite everyone else." Josh said next to the door. "Yea let them in." Nessa said.

Everyone came in and went up to Nessa and the baby. "What's the name?" Everyone said in sync. "Her name is Alexis Leah Richards." She said looking at the baby then at everyone else. It's so cute how she picked the names that I kinda picked out. It's cute.

Then Avani and Mads came in the room. Avani face lit up and she had an 'Aww' face. Mads rolled her up to Nessa. "Aww she gorgeous." Avani said looking at the baby. "Thank you she gets it form me." Josh said. Everyone started to laugh. "Why are you guys laughing it's true!" He said laughing as well.

It's nice to see everyone happy and to see Avani way much better. Also that Payton Lilles the baby is the best thing ever. After of looking at the baby and talking we finally decided to leave and let Nessa sleep. We then all left the room everyone was happy witch was good.

"Hey Val come here." Payton said pulling me aside. "Yea what's up." I said smiling because he was all happy when he was with the baby. "Okay just cause I saw the baby and that we are all good DOSE. NOT mean that I'm going to go soft for everyone again. Okay." He said. I was laughing at this point.

He's just joking he's not going to be all though I already now.

"Uhh Huh sureeeee." I said giggling. " I am okay." He said smiling. See he won't last. "Yea okay what ever makes you happy." I said kissing his cheek next to his lips so I can tease him a bit. I then walked away. "Hey hey hey you can't do that." He said pulling my arm. He then lightly kissed me.

Now look who's being all lovey dovie.

I then got out of his grip and stuck my Tongue out and ran. I looked behinds to see him chasing after me. He's fast so I kept going to ran upstairs then downstairs. I then ran to the kitchen and went into hiding. I went in a cabinet so he can't see me. I then heard him walk pass me.

I let out a giggle. Oh no I'm dead. I then heard the door thing of the cabinet open. He then looked at me and shook his head. "Why are you under there you had the whole house and you picked this spot." He said laughing at me. "Yes and you have a problem with that." I said giggling. I then got out.

"You know what." He said picking up and ran. "PAYTON PUT ME DOWNNN." I yell but he didn't listen he took us to our room he threw me on to the bed and when I mean throw I mean he literally mean he threw me! "PAYTON stop." I yell at him. He just laughed and came up to me and whispered. "Make me." He said teasing me.

He then started to tickle me. I kept laughing. I had tears down my face because of laughing. "STOP PAYY." I yell trying to catch me breath. He finally stoped and laid on top of me. "Payton your not that light." I said. "What did you say." He said turning to me giving me a smirk. "I said nothing." I said fast because if I told him what I said he would start to tickle me again and oooOo it's hurts.

"Do you want water Angel." He asked me. "Yea sure." I said back. "Okay I'll be right back." He said as he walked out the door.

Word count: 1190

A/n: Helloooo people. Nessa has the baby so cute and Payton is happy. Avani is feeling better. Everyone is happy. What can go wrong am I right. But anyhoo thank you for 7k reads it's amazing how much love you guys are giving me and love it's honestly amazing. And thank you for almost 200 votes that's crazy how we have some to grow. Thank you so much and like always I love you. 🥺❤️