Val.

Recap
I tried to talk.
End recap

I then woke up to be in the med room. I had a bunch of stuff on me. I had a huge bandage on my Stomach it was hard to move. I then slowly turned my head to see Avani asleep on the chair next to me. "Hey." I said trying to talk. She then woke up in a shock.

"OMG MY BABY IS AWAKE." She said with tears and hugging me. Avani has always been there for me like the last time when..Payton stabbed me.. umm but Avani she's always been there for me every moment in my life.

"Hey I'm awake." I said letting a little giggle. "Hoop up I need to get Griffin stay right there." She said. "Well I kinda can't go anywhere." I said before she left the room laughing at what I said. Now it's me and the room what do I do who knows. But it's boring I'm here Griffin should do something to make it more fun. Avani and Griffin then walked into the room.

"Hey how you feeling." Griffin said as he walked up to me. "Good just bored and in some pain." I said. "Can you move?" He asked. "No I don't think so." I said looking at him. "Hmm try to move a bit." He said. "Okay." I then tried to move but no luck I mean I did move but like it was hard to. "Hm okay but the way your moving right now it's really good so like you might be out of her like in a couple of days." He said writing on his bored thing.

"Oh okay good then. But I want to see the baby and Nessa." I requested. "Yea of course I'll go get them." Avani said running out of the room. "So what happened." Griffin asked. "Well I was trying to talk to Payton I think he was high. And then he came up ranning to me then I tried to calm him but it didn't work then he shot me." I explained.

"Wait really." He said. "Yea then the girl's took me in to Nessa's room then everything went black. Can you tell me what happened when everything went out?" I asked. "Well you blackout witch was really bad because you lost a lot of your blood. So when you passed out Payton left the house and everyone was helping you. Dylan Carried you here and I did everything that need to be done." He explained.

"Oh is Payton back." I asked. "Yes he's just been in his room." He said. "Oh." I said. Then everyone came in the room. "Hey bby how are you feeling." Asked Charli. "Good." I said. "You still look gorgeous." Said Addison. "Thank you." I said with a smile. "Is my sister okay." Dylan asked. "Yes Dylan I'm fine." I said as we hugged. "Good." He said with a smile.

"So your fine right buddy." Josh said patting my head. "Josh I'm not a dog and yes I'm fine." I said laughing. "Ha well Alexis wants you." Nessa said handing me Alexis. "Hi tia did tio hurt you." She said frowning. "Yes but it's okay." I said hugging her. "Hey look you have a I don't know what that is but it's big and on your face." She said pointing at my cheek.

"Oh that's a scar. I got an owie there." I said to her. "Ohh are you okay." She asked. "Yes and thank you for asking." I said hugging her. She hugged back. "Well we'll leave you rest then." Said Dixie. "Mk thank you guys for checking up on me." I said giving them all a smile. "Of course." They said as the left the room.

Avani stayed with me. "So what now." She said looking over to me. "Hmm I really don't know. What do you want to do." I asked. "Hmm games." She said pulling out my phone. "Of course." I said grabbing my phone.

                                     ~•~•~•~
                            Two hours later.

Me and Avani. Have been playing for a while now so I think it's best I try to sleep. "Mk Avani Im going to try to sleep." I said yawing. "Okay goodnight I love you and see you when you wake up." She said as she got comfy on the couch. Bro I love her so much she'll stay with me no matter what. And I'm so lucky for that.

My eyes slowly drifted to sleep. When I woke up Avani wasn't there. Huh weird. I then saw a note on the couch where she is always at I then grabbed the note.