~45~

Chapter 45~ The base.

Vals Point of View

I'm bored there's nothing in this house to do. I mean there's a lot of things I can do but I'm lazy. Don't you ever have that feeling where you want to do something but your to lazy to do it. Yeah that's me right now.

"Hey angel." Payton said as he walked through the door.

"Hey what's up."  I started to play with my rings.

"I'm bored." He sat next to me on the bed.

"Same." I laid back onto the sheets on the bed.

"Hmm want to come with me to the base?" He asked.

"Sure why not." I said getting up.

"Alright are you going to get ready or just stay like that?" He asked.

"Uhh should I change." I questioned.

"I really don't care what you wear because your still going to look perfect." He gave me a smile.

My heart melted.

"Uhh I think I'm just going to stay in my sweats and my crop top." I hugged him. "Thank you love your perfect in every way."

"Haha not as perfect as you but let's go yea?" He said kissing me.

"Yea let's go." I sis putting on my shoes.

We walked down the stairs and no one was there witch was weird because everyone always hangs out in the living room area. But who knows where they are.

We then walked to Payton's car and got in and started to drive.

"So there are going to be a lot of people asking you questions so just be ready if they do okay." He said driving.

"Uh sure and why would they be asking questions?" I asked.

"Because they really don't know you and they probably want to get to know a lot more about me because I really don't tell them about my personal life." He said speeding.

"Oh okay then so just don't say a lot about you or just answer what ever they ask?"

"Just if you don't feel comfortable answering the question then don't answer it okay?" He said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Okay bet." I smiled.

We finally got there and as we walking in Payton held onto my hand.

"Hello sir is this the Girl Sharon you have been talking about." A man said.

"SHUT UP!" Payton yelled. I slowly let go of his hand.

Who is Sharon

Payton stormed over to the man. Then did a handshake thing.

"Ahh my man This is Valerie right." Said the man laughing.

"Of course dude who else would it be." Payton said laughing.